I Need You (by kaciexox) - comments

Tasha

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, so Jack and Martha give in to their desires, thats what the spoilers said for HAA in 2005 when Jack and Martha first slept together on their first day :lol: Anyways, hopefully Rebecca loses the baby, so then she ownt get any of Jacks money :) A rich boy is he? Can i marry him :wub: jks

Update please :)

Yep that's what I thought.

A police officer with alot of money? I know my aunty makes like 12X what my uncle makes and hour. So Jack must be the only wealthy policeman around.

Just go away Rebecca no one wants you.

Edited by Sam =)

A police officer with alot of money? I know my aunty makes like 12X what my uncle makes and hour. So Jack must be the only wealthy policeman around.

Jack inherited a lot of money when his mum died, which is in a bank account and he has saved the money in case one day he needs it but everyone around town knows that JAck has this inheritence and that is how Rebecca knew. Sorry should have mentioned that too.

Yes she lost the baby!

I'm a horrible person I remember how bad it was every time my aunty lost a baby before Olivia but still it's only Rebecca.

Jack wants to be with Martha :wub:

Martha want to be with Jack :wub:

Well there is noreason for Jack to stay with Rebecca now :D

Go away Rebecca, no one care about you or your baby.

It's ending :( I'm sure the next one will be just as good.

Update soon :)