David Spade to appear on 'Neighbours'

Guest charmed_s

An interesting lil article on Digital spy...lol. David Spade is to appear on neighbours :s I dunno how this is going to work...could be the weirdest guest to be on neighbours.

David Spade to appear on 'Neighbours'

American star David Spade has announced that he will be making an appearance on Aussie soap Neighbours.

The 42-year-old actor is well known for his role as Dennis Finch in Just Shoot Me and has also appeared in ABC's 8 Simple Rules. More recently, he has starred as Russell on CBS show Rules of Engagement and hosted his own Comedy Central entertainment series.

Spade agreed to the soap appearance after striking up a close friendship with Nicky Whelan, who plays Ramsay Street's dippy Pepper Steiger. It is believed that David has requested for his scenes to involve Nicky's character.

"It is a fun show," Spade told the Sunday Herald Sun. "I don't know what I will be doing on it yet, but we will think of something fun."

How did he become friends with Nicky? He lives on the other side of the world from her. But it sounds good! Emma Bunton, Lou and Andy, now David Spade - Neighbours is doing VERY well with guest appearances!!

How did he become friends with Nicky? He lives on the other side of the world from her. But it sounds good! Emma Bunton, Lou and Andy, now David Spade - Neighbours is doing VERY well with guest appearances!!

She was a guest on his Comedy Central Show.It must've been during a Neighbours filming break .

Archived