Rodger Corser Appreciation Thread

Guest clarky24

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasnt the positive test in

Mattie's room

not Rachels?? So she cant be pregnant. -cries- thats heartbreaking. Im sure those two would have used protection, but Hughy and Rachel didnt, since it was a spare of the moment thing <_< Rachel has to have Baby Sullivan and bring Hughy back -throws tantie-

I cannot believe what i am after reading in the spoilers - why mention the fact that it could be rach,belle,colleen preg thus lletting us believe it rach and a possible hugh return,only for it to be found in mattie's room and she the one it referring too.

I so want Hugh to come back but any bit of hope i get it is taken away. must wait now till hear more and see what the outcome of this preg thing is.. i dont think it be rach as she not silly enough to be leaving preg tests lying around in other people places..

personally i think any hope we have of hugh returning is dimininshing fast - the spoilers for wks coming mention nothing,threads are goin a bit quiet, any quest i asked seven website for H&A was ignored..I am turning of watching if it turns out that this preg thing is aimed at matilda

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap! The last time I came in here was page three or something...

Anyhoo... I saw Rodger in an episode of "The Starter Wife". He was this cheesy American Real Estate agent... It might have already been mentioned, but there's way to many pages for me to tread through this early in the morning. Is Hugh coming back? :(

Archived