Rodger Corser Appreciation Thread

Guest clarky24

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<_< They dont have it anywhere. Not on imdb or wikipedia, and the official site has nothing. What if he is like heaps old, like in his 40s and he doesnt want no-one to know :lol: even though i doubt that :P Gosh, thats annoying, not sharing his age. He must be in his 30s, probably around 33ish maybe 35 :unsure:

I just read the Week 24 spoilers, noooooooo! I can't believe what is going to happen :(

Hopefully you guys might be able to fill me in on what happens between Hugh and Rachel tonight. If i get time i might download the episode in the weekend, i can't wait 5 weeks to find out.

we havent seen him with no top yet <_< hopefully tomorrow :wub:

Lets certainly hope so. He must be the only guy that has been on Home and Away who we haven't seen topless, apart from Alf and some of the past older characters of course. I certainly think it will be a great shame if they make Hugh leave, he has made it worth watching since he arrived.

Archived