WICKED!!!!

Guest rcoleman_uk

^ i'm so jealous of those people who got to see it a few (and more) times! :D

Symphony if you moving to Sydney you'll be closer to H&A :P

don't i know it :P we've always planned to live around Bondi area, but my sister says to me the other day, "hey, maybe the colleroy beach area might be nice too" - I nearly died, knowing that Todd & Lincoln have a beachside apartment there :D

^^ when you saw it did u see it with idina or kerry?

I saw it once with Idina, and the rest of the times with Kerry. Couldn't believe how crazy everyone went when Idina came on stage the first time - COMPLETE standing ovation!!!

Only realised last weekend that she has a role in the film 'Enchanted' - how did they manage to get her acting, but NOT singing?! And in a MUSICAL film and all. :huh:

omg i am sooooooo jealous!!! idina is my idol! i dont swear to god i swear to idina haha. she is a living legend! im pretty sure idina recorded a song for enchanted! have u heard her album i stand?? its insane!!!! arghhhhh i cant believe you've seen idina perform live! shes amazing! when u come over to aus u should see our wicked! amanda harrison is elphie and shes amazing id say shes the 3rd best elphie ever behind idina and shoshana! and lucy durack is glinda (the gah is silent :P) and shes incredible id say shes the 2nd best behind cheno!

omg i am sooooooo jealous!!! idina is my idol! i dont swear to god i swear to idina haha. she is a living legend! im pretty sure idina recorded a song for enchanted! have u heard her album i stand?? its insane!!!! arghhhhh i cant believe you've seen idina perform live! shes amazing! when u come over to aus u should see our wicked! amanda harrison is elphie and shes amazing id say shes the 3rd best elphie ever behind idina and shoshana! and lucy durack is glinda (the gah is silent :P) and shes incredible id say shes the 2nd best behind cheno!

Enchanted is one of my favourite films for like the past year, and I only realised last sunday that it was Idina in it! ;)

I actually have a video of her singing live ; I went to [this is a mouthful!!] Andrew Lloyd Webbers Birthday In The Park ; his 60th Birthday celebrations, and saw a whole rake of 'famous' musicals singers like elaine page, john barrowman, denise van outen, idina menzel, maria friedman, jason donovan etc - loads of them. I've a video of Idina up on youtube .. I'll go track it down for ya once I'm finished watching today's episode of H&A on there :)

I'm definitely going to see it in Melbourne :D

awesome thanks heaps!! i spend my whole life watching idina vids haha. what did she sing?...actually was that the thing she sang dont cry for me argentina in? coz i saw that! aus wicked is awesome...our chor is better than the broadway and west end chor!

awesome :D can't wait to see it so! :D

Mm, yeah that was possibly what she sang. I'm in work now, don't think I can access youtube [forgot to go on last night] if you're on, my username there is irishpiccolo :)

• 3 years later...

Went to see Wicked in the Apollo Victoria Theatre in London a few months ago and it was the best show I've ever seen. Rachel Tucker and Matt Willis (Busted) as Elphie & Fiyero were incredible. Rachel Tucker is in my opinion the second best Elphaba ever just behind Idina Menzel. She gave me goosebumps when she sang Defying Gravity

Archived