Who do you hate the most?

Guest HeavenForbid

Who do you hate?  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like Sam either! I'm not sure if it is because she is standing between Jack and Martha or because she is so whiney and paranoid bout Martha? I did not like Brad either!!! He was such an annoying character and I really didn't like him which is why I'm glad he's left!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Martha. And Jack a very close second. I could go on forever about the things I hate about them but I won't.

These others aren't too aren't too far behind either.

Drew - He was a selfish brat. And that never changed from the time he came onto the show till the time he left. Also the biggest hiprocrite I've seen on the show. And he rarely ever took responsibilty for anything he ever did.

Kit - Irritating beyond belief. The was just nothing about this girl that I didn't hate her last time around. She managed to get on my nerves in every scene she was in.

Kim - He was boring as hell to watch. And like Kit there was rarely a time when he didn't get on my nerves. The only time I found him alright was when he was around Robbie or Colleen. But aside from that, to me, he was a waste of space.

Cassie - My god I despised this girl for a long time. The only time I ever warmed to her is during the HIV storyline. But that was mostly because how impressed I was with Sharnis acting. The way she kept ending up with these guys who hurt her, while in the beginning might have been interesting, just became tiresome to watch considering the amount of times it's happened. I found her to be quite self righteous. And completely selfish. She never seemed to mind how much the stuff she did hurt people or how hard she was making life for her family as long as she was happy.

Archived