Who do you hate the most?

Guest HeavenForbid

Who do you hate?  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amanda. Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda. Crap 'villian', crap character, crap acting (I do like Holly but...) crap 'attempt' at being great, bloody AWFUL mother, and her and Peter (who has about as much personality as a friggen plank) made me want to puke by the bucket load. SHE SLEPT WITH HIS SON (and then there is Dan...) Who does that? And the fact that she's still living off money she STOLE from Grahem and didn't bother or even attempt to show remorse by giving it back to Robbie or any other of his grandchild once she 'reformed' pretty much emphasised exactly why I hate her and how lowly she really is. Josh should have killed her, or at the very least Beth should have completely staunched her. Every week without her is pure bliss. Everyone else on that list has some sort of substance (bar Peter unless it was that hostage thing with Drew- only time I've ever felt any sort of emotion towards him other than pure boredom) even if they can get annoying at times. But Amanda? = as deep as a puddle.

I never want her to return. Ever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived