Fraiser's little outburst

Guest emmasi

I only mention it because the people on the radio were talking about Neighbours "dropping the F-bomb" last night. They were asking people to call in and confirm or deny, but I was busy. Also, I don't call radio stations. Apparently someone did call in and confirm it though... I never heard anyone say "f***ing," but I admit that Fraiser's pronounciation of the word "fricking" or "fracking" leaves a little to be desired.

I wonder if anyone will call in tomorrow about Karl's reference to hippies "chuffing the magic dragon." Heheh.

It definetly sounded like he said "Paul Fcuking Robertson to me" I was speechless! Also in the scene the shot was from behind Fraser so it could have been dubbed over... Maybe added later to escape the censors. I wouldn't put it passed the creators of Neighbours for doing it to cause an outrage so people willl watch it.

In no way would anyone at Grundy indulge in any such act. They would be heavily fined if they did and rapped on the knuckles by the regulator. It's patently obvious he said "Frickin'/Freakin"

Well obviously its not Patently obvious as we are having this discussion on this forum and people were discussing it on the radio. Maybe he didn't say "F-CKING" he said something similar but the thing is it sounded like he said it and they shouldn't have put it to air even if it only sounded like it.

i throught i was just hearing thing obiviously not

Well obviously its not Patently obvious as we are having this discussion on this forum and people were discussing it on the radio. Maybe he didn't say "F-CKING" he said something similar but the thing is it sounded like he said it and they shouldn't have put it to air even if it only sounded like it.

what about when meet the fockers was being advertised

sounded like the voiceover guy was actually saying the f word

No, he didn't. If he had have actually said it, there would have been proper media coverage of it, not just speculation on the internet and talk-back radio. I'm sure that someone somewhere has reviwed the tape and seen that he didn't really swear. The rival networks would've jumped on it if he had, and added it to the list of moral decay that channel ten promotes. See: Big Brother.

Archived