Guest beckyboo

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not very long! But hey at least it an update

This is for Amy! :P

Chapter 28

7 Months Later

Martha was about to give birth any day now but this stubborn little thing would not come out of its mummy mind you with a dad like Jack can you blame it Martha thought thinking to herself and giggling

“Whats so funny mummy” Abby said as she walked into the living room it had been 6 months since Abby had her transplant and she was as good as new well for now anyway which was the important thing!

“Well nothing but I was just thinking your baby brother or sister wont come out because your dads its dad if that makes sense” Martha giggled again

“Hey mummy daddy’s a cool daddy” Abby argued

“Thank you sweetie at least someone has faith in me” he joked

“Ah he’s back” Amie said as she walked in

Jack walked over and gave Martha a kiss “Hello gorgeous” He smiled at her

“You’re just saying that because I was complaining I look hideous this morning” she replied smiling

“Hey where’s Ellis” Jack said looking round the living room

“Well Tasha was going to meet Drew and he was carrying on to go with her, so they took him the park and there taking him to the beach and then to McDonalds” Martha said whispering the McDonalds part so Amie and Abby didt here her.

“Oh my god mummy” Abby and Amie shouted running in excitedly

“What” Martha said

“Guess what daddy and mummy” they both said

“We give up” said Jack

“High School Musical 2 is coming out” Amie said

“You’re kidding me” Jack said

“Mummy we have some cute names for the baby” Abby said

“What” Martha asked her

“Well me and Amie think if it’s a girl we call her sharpay or Ryan for a boy” Abby said

“No way” Martha and Jack both said

“Or what about Gabriella or Troy or Chad or Taylor” Amie said

“Girls we are not calling our baby after a film now go and get ready for granddads please” she said.

“See Amie told you” Abby said as they walked off

“No we will persuade them” Amie said

“No you wont girls no hurry up please” Jack spoke

Martha was washing the dishes and Jack snuck up behind her and placed his hands round her and on her tummy and was kissing her shoulder

“Yano when the girls go we could try and induce the labour if you wanted to that is” he whispered seductively in her ear

“Was that an offer Mr Holden” she asked equally seductively

“Maybe” he said

But before Martha could answer the door went

“Saved by the bell” she giggled

Archived