Plans Are Meant to Be Broken (by kase) - comments

Jackieleanne

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, this Henry/Belle thing you've got going on is completely brilliant. I really dislike Belle on the show... initially she was great, but now she just whines. But the way you write her is amazing. And while this is not a Henry/Belle fic, I'm really loving them at the moment.

Maddie and Luke are :wub: as always, but I have an inkling you're enjoying this Henry/Belle/Ric/Maddie/Luke love/hate brother/sister jealously/overprotection thing you've got going on. And that you've only just scratched the surface of the problems of these teens.

Having rambled, now I'll say I loved the update, and can't wait for more! And not just because Henry is in it :P

Aww thanks again! I love your comments, they give me confidence :P

Yeah I agree about Belle, but she was great in the start and I hope they make her that way again...maybe once she's moved on from Ric. Thanks for liking my Belle! :)

Hehe, yes I am loving the over-protectiveness/jealousy/everything you said thing! It is fun.

I hope to update soon, my computer is no longer connected and all my writing is on it, so might have to wait.

Thanks for your reviews!

OMG bring on Henry and Belle. That moment between them, although there were no words, it was the most breathtaking scene ever. I loved every bit of it.

Poor Maddie though, shes had a tough time, and now its about to get even worse :unsure: even though I'm not 100% sure its going to happen.

I loved the update Kase, it was wonderful. Can't wait for the next chapter :)