Telethon 2006

Guest Jen

Telethon

Sat, 7.40pm, Seven/GWN

TVGUIDE – The Sunday Times

October 15 – 21, 2006

The countdown is on to a bigger and better Telethon – 25 hours of viewing starting at 7.30pm on Saturday. The evening starts with the celebrities arriving on the red carpet at the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre. If you can’t get along to the show, watch celebrities such as Andrew Supanz, Chris Vance and Wil Traval from All Saints; Ian “Dicko” Dickson; Todd McKenney; Kate Ritchie, Jon Sivewright and Jessica Tovey from Home and Away; Rob Palmer from Better Homes and Gardens; Natalie Barr and Grant Denyer from Sunrise; Andrew O’Keefe, Lisa Wilkinson and Kylie Gillies from Weekend Sunrise and Ernie Dingo from The Great Outdoors. Music will come from Guy Sebastian, Cristian Alexanda, Bella, Adam Harvey, Tim Campbell and Smokie. There will also be a chance to win one of six LCD flat-screen TV’s donated by Samsung and Harvey Norman – all you have to do is phone in and donate, and over the weekend at certain times you will be in the draw to win a TV. On Sunday, one viewer will win a Suzuki Swift from Brian Gardner Suzuki. All you have to do is watch. There will be details in The Sunday Times next week. And, will Dicko survive his challenge?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More stars listed here...

What’s On – Home Building Society Kids Carnival

Chillout! – The Sunday Times

15 Oct. 06

On October 21 and 22 it is one weekend of fun for Telethon. There are some great acts coming along.

Sandgropers making the journey home are Andrew Supanz and Mark Priestly from All Saints, Jon Sivewright from Home and Away, Natalie Barr from Sunrise and Simon Reeve from Sunrise and The Force.

Other celebrities include Jolene Anderson, Alison Cratchley, Chris Vance and Wil Traval from All Saints; Ian “Dicko” Dickson; Todd McKenney; Tim Campbell, Mark Furze, Paul O’Brien, Kate Ritchie and Jessica Tovey from Home and Away; Rob Palmer from Better Homes and Gardens; David Koch, Melissa Doyle and Grant Denyer from Sunrise; Andrew O’Keefe, Lisa Wilkinson and Kylie Gillies from Weekend Sunrise and Ernie Dingo from The Great Outdoors. On the music front starts will include The Young Divas, Guy Sebastian, Cristian Alexanda, Kane Alexander, Kate Alexa, Bella, Adam Harvey, Tim Campbell and Smokie.

There is also the Home Building Society Kids Carnival – all under the one roof at the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre.

So far so good...I only just started watching but i've already seen an interview with Mark Furze. Jess Tovey shoved her whole fist into her mouth - that was quite impressive, and Kate Ritchie has been on too! Can't wait to see everyone else...it's so interesting to see them in real life and watch how they interact. Jess and Mark seem like really good friends! I'm working there tomorrow so i will hopefully get to meet some of them. Last time i met Jason Smith and Chris Hemsworth and got to chat to them and have them sign my shirt etc.... It's awesome! Will keep you posted!

I've been watching too! Kate Ritchie looked so pretty on the Red Carpet. When Paul O'brien arrive they called him Jon!! They obviously didn't do their research. Kate Ritchie and Jon Sivewright were on the first panel last night.

Didn't see Jessica and the fist thing ... must've been after I stopped watching. I hope to get down the the Galleria this morning to see who I can meet. Hopefully will get the chance. Will keep you updated later...

Kate was on the panel late last night and they were giving her a hard time, asking her all these personal questions like if shes still got a boyfriend, she confirmed that she's single. They then asked tim campbell (dan) what was going on and he said "two words Paul O'Brien" so they then started teasing her about it. She was really funny trying to get them to believe she wasn't with him saying " don't start that rumour i don't need it" and " Paul is a great catch but he's not mine!". They just kept teasing her about it it was really funny seeing her as Kate not a character.

It then got me thinking how would you guys feel about a Jack/Sally pairing!! ( Sorry J & M fans)

I also posted this in the other thread in Australian Discussion, but I got to talk to Jessica Tovey on the phone this morning. :) She was so nice and perky considering she had had hardly any sleep. She said she was flying home soon because she was working tomorrow morning.

I also went to the Galleria and met Tim Campbell and Jon Siverwright! :D They were so nice (and funny). Tim kept making comments about donuts :huh: . They were both awesome. Will be posting photos shortly in the other thread. If you want I can post them here too. They aren't that good though.

Thanks guys you were awesome! :wub:

OMG! Tim Campbell is in a red bra!!! :o:blush::blink::wub:

And they just showed a recap of what's happened because we've just reached the milllion $! Paul O'brien got his top off, Mark Furze got a massage and (as has been mentioned) Jess Tovey shoved her whole fist in her mouth!

Archived