Telethon 2006

Guest Jen

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ I didn't see Mark and Jon but Tim and Mark performed a song on the Saturday night but I missed it :( .

I was quite impressed when Jon took his shirt off though. :D He also said "Hi" to someone on behalf of Mark because he said that he lived with Mark or "Furzey" and he would have said Hi if he was there :P .

Telethon is Perths major fundraising event. It's where heaps of channel 7 celebs come over for the weekend and perform and do silly things to help raise money for sick children at Princess Margaret Hospital. The stars also read out peoples donations and chat to people on the phone when they ring up to donate money. A lot of the time people say they will triple or increase their donations if stars do certain things like take their tops off etc. Its just heaps of fun and raises lots of money for the hospital. The stars all seem to enjoy themselves, and you can go and watch them for a gold coin donation and get autographs etc... lots of fun!

Yeah telethon is fun :D it goes for 25 hours live! I dont know how much paul took off his shirt for but I know a 16 yr old girl asked him to do it! I think it was $50 not sure though! he dident take it off though nat from sunrise and somone else took it off for him lol :P

Yeah telethon is fun :D it goes for 25 hours live! I dont know how much paul took off his shirt for but I know a 16 yr old girl asked him to do it! I think it was $50 not sure though! he dident take it off though nat from sunrise and somone else took it off for him lol :P

:lol: Awww hot! :wub:

Archived