One on One Artwork Tournament

Guest Amir

The way I see it, if people cannot complete their graphic and submit it on time without letting you know, they should be disqualified for that round. If the person they're up against has submitted, they automatically win.

As for the next round of new pairings, I think everyone should be allowed one skip until the the first tournament is completed, in case people are too busy to make their entry. If someone who's already been paired up with another contender skips, the one without a "partner" could be paired with another person, or just make a entry which we all vote for with /10 comments (ie coloring: 5/10) and the icons/graphich has to be over so and so for the maker to "win". I dunno... just ideas.

There should be ways of earning more skips, but I don't know how yet.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Battle #9

Karena vs. Nayden

Topic: Matilda Hunter

Graphic: Anything of your choice

Due Date: 13th November

Additional Rules: At least one texture of your choice needs to be used. No brushes allowed.

Battle #10

peter_baker_rox_my_world vs. Mercury_Girl

Topic: Lollies

Graphic: Banner

Due Date: 13th November

Additional Rules: The banner can be any size. No brushes or textures. Pure colouring.

The next set of battles should be up when the entries for these two battles are due.

• 2 weeks later...

Battle #10

Reo vs. angelgirl

Topic: Fave H&A Couple

Graphic: Anything of your choice.

Date Due: 30th November

Battle #11

[.jessa-belle.] vs. aejdude

Topic: Fave Non-H&A couple

Graphic: Banner/Header/Sig

Date Due: 30th November

Archived