Spidy's Artwork

Guest Spidy

Loving all of your work, Spidy. Amazing job. I love those calendars. I was wondering if you could make me a November one but with Peter Baker on it. I don't mind what picture you use, really. If you need pictures, please let me know.

Thanks in advance. :D

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving all of your work, Spidy. Amazing job. I love those calendars. I was wondering if you could make me a November one but with Peter Baker on it. I don't mind what picture you use, really. If you need pictures, please let me know.

Yeh sure I can do that for you! Pictures would be great... would you like any additional text apart from the dat/month?

EDIT: Thanks Jen for commenting.

Yeh sure I can do that for you! Pictures would be great... would you like any additional text apart from the dat/month?

Cool. Uhm, I'd love it to say:

4th- Siddiqa

5th- KS

8th- Naz

9th- "My 21st" and Iris

10th- Tracy/Matt

11th- Jo/Chrissy

13th- Lilia

19th- Pearl

24th- Heej

28th- TP

Also, can there please be nothing pink in colour as I really don't like pink. My favourite colour is blue.

Pictures:

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Pic4

Pete/Clare

Pic5

Here are some pictures. Thanks very much. :D

Archived