Sally Fletcher

Guest angel luck

Aww its gonna be sooo sad when Sally leaves this year! :(

Im glad kate is having fun at her new job though :) I have been listening and she's doing such a great job! if you wanna listen to her you can hear podcasts on the nova website. There's some pretty funny ones on there lol (especially the nipple pearcing one hahaha) and she has also interviewed some celebs like fergie, Kylie, Mellisa George and Isla Fisher :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

How come no-one has posted in this thread I thought everyone would be sharing their depression! (or would that only be me)

Anyways, I can't believe she is leaving, but she did finish filming in December. :(

I'm surprised as well that this thread hasn't been inundated :blink:

I have loved watching Sally for the 15 years I've been watching Home and Away, she's incredible in her role, and as an actress in general, and I am going to miss her heaps.. but I do realize that she's got more to experience in life (and she seems to be having fun on radio, which is good :) )

Thanks Kate for helping make Home and Away what it is!

I hope she'll make guest appearances at least :)

She really is having fun, I have been watching and listening stuff on the Nova Radio. It is so funny.

I was just watching the 2007 summary video from SBJ and the end is really funny, I don't know why it made me laugh though. The bit with Sally and Little Pippa. Does anyone else laugh? Or is it just my wierd sense of humour? It is obviously planned to happen but not like that. It's just a take that the kept. It's funny!

God! I am gonna miss her so so much. :(

I am feeling so sad now, its actually real, she is going :(

I would love to thank Kate for 20 brilliant years, she is such an amazing actress and she has been an absolute pleasure to watch. I grew up watching Kate, so in some ways it almost feels like losing part of your family. :(

I know. ^^ I am feeling so sad too.

I have spent all my time listening and watching anything to do with Kate and Sally! We really am depressing everyone who walks into this thread. :( :( Depressed looks everyone. :( :(

Gah.. I thought I was going to have trouble watching the farewell episodes (i.e. the last two) but I teared up at the end of last nights!

I can only imagine how I'm going to be for the next two :(:P

Lets share the depression around :wink:

Archived