Sally Fletcher

Guest angel luck

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so hope she has a good chance at the Gold Logie this year. Have voted a couple of times already! Just hope that Bert, John W or the McCleods girls don't get it! Apparently if Rove or Kate don't get it then the McCleods gals have a good chance. I hope this never happens!

McLeod's, not McCleods.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Kate, and also to the show for winning the most popular drama (I think it was that category...) I have to be honest... i was shocked to hear her name called out... I was sure it would be Rove McManus ! Im glad im wrong though !

I thought rove would have gotten it to because of his wife dying, you know the sympathy vote but home and away fans have come through for kate tonight. I am so happy for her, she was really shocked that she got it she is so modest

Fantastic that Kate has finally got the recognition that she deserves - and it couldn't happen to a nicer person! Well done Kate, many of us in the UK were rooting for you even if we couldn't vote for you! :D

A HUGE Congratulations to Kate Richite for getting the Gold Logie. After 19 years playing Sally Fletcher, you have done a superb job and I hope you will remember this moment for many years to come!!!!!! :D :D

I'm glad Rove didn't get it - somehow I don't think he would have wanted to win on the sympathy vote. Besides, he's won it before hasn't he?

I hate to say it, but I think this win might spur Kate on to leave the show soon. She's pretty much achieved everything she possibly could as part of H&A. Plus, she's increasingly taking on new projects, so she obviously wants to expand her horizons. It will be such a shame for the viewers if she goes though. :(

Archived