Sally Fletcher

Guest angel luck

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kate is a great inspiration to People. She inspires me every day and the Logie couldnt have gone to a nicer, more talented actress.

Me and my older Sister have been watching some Eps with Sally from the earlier years before (she was over the moon when I told her about Kate) and I realized why she deserved the logie. We all know why, but really why. Looking back at all the old Storylines and Moments, even the 10-year old actress was able to make them sad, funny and believable

So a big WELL DONE and Congrats to Kate!

I loved the little jokes she said in her Gold Logie speech about puberty not being kind and how she wore her first bra on tv! Her speech was so honest and real...definetly the best of the night. I loved how Rove got up and clapped and whistled for her! A true legend and I hope she sticks around for a while yet. Looking forward to seeing her in a co hosting role with It Takes Two. I so hope she comes to Addy one day...I really want to meet her. Though I don't think this will happen for a while.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived