DWTS Season 5

Guest loveangelmusicbaby

Okay well just popping back by to say that in an article posted on the Tv Aust forum a few days ago stated that Chris Hemsworth has signed on for the next series of Dancing with the Stars. He seems to be the only decent person on it this season. Some other names I remember include Andrew Gaze, Fiona Falkiner (from Biggest Loser) Tamsin Carroll (Dusty) and other various people.

If you go on the bttb homepage, there's a piece about this. Chris has definitely signed on for the next series.

Thats strange to hear

All the information of the last few months indicated that Channel 7 was not going to use any of their current crop of stars ... as the public bashlash was that no-one BUT a Channel 7 star had won the series Grandfinal ... and therefor were at a slight advantage going in

Personally I must admit that I felt Chris Bath should have won over Ada ... but being H&A would have helped get her over the line

theres been someone from home and away in every season i think

Last Season didnt have a H&A star ...

and yesterday in the paper ... (Daily Telegraph) it had a small article that listed the stars who were dancing ... I guess we will have to wait for the offical TV Week articles about the stars

But Chris was not one of them, so unsure about the 'has been signed for months' claim that someone else above has declared

I recall Gary Sweet is one ... (at one point his son was also gonna be one ... a father/son dance off ... but the offer for the son was withdrawn apparently) ... and a sports person or two was in the list ... but no known Channel 7 celebrities were listed (which again, is what I heard months ago)

and yesterday in the paper ... (Daily Telegraph) it had a small article that listed the stars who were dancing ... I guess we will have to wait for the offical TV Week articles about the stars

But Chris was not one of them, so unsure about the 'has been signed for months' claim that someone else above has declared

I was just going by what the artical said........... http://baylinks.sharp-online.net/dir/modul....php?storyid=52 :)

I was just going by what the artical said........... http://baylinks.sharp-online.net/dir/modul....php?storyid=52 :)

Hey

Well I admit, that perhaps u are correct

I recall the names Gary Sweet, Tamsyn Lewis, Amanda Keller and the chess player being mentioned in yesterdays paper ... so maybe Chris is indeed going to be the show :)

Archived