The Aftermath

Guest Jackieleanne

Chapter 11

“Martha” I cry running into her hospital room where Jack, Alf, Ric, Mum and Tony where already waiting for us, I ran over to her hugging her tightly it was good to have her back, she was one of my best friends and had been ever since she got together with Jack when I was with Lucas seeing her stood in front of me only made me think of Kit and Robbie still stuck out there with Kim a single tear rolled down my face as I thought about them and I hoped and prayed that the three of them could be found alive and well just like Martha and Bell have been found.

“Do you think we will find them” I blurt out later as me, Lucas, mum and Tony drove home from the hospital,

“I’ve not given up hope yet sweets your brother and sister are fighters and so is Kim” mum says turning to face me, I lean my head on Lucas shoulder knowing that mum was right I just want my brother and sister back it wasn’t until they had been taken away from me that I realised how much they meant to me.

“Do you think you’ll be ok sleeping on your own tonight Mattie?” mum asks me,

“Yea ill give it a try, the counselling helped and I’ve just got to keep trying to be strong and with the hypnotherapy sessions starting tomorrow I guess I can only improve” I said, not wanting to have to rely on her holding me tonight no matter how much I wanted her to, to be honest though I’d much rather be in Lucas arms, its nothing against mum it just feels so right when I’m in his arms and after all that’s gone on I know that we are meant to be, no matter how young we might be.

“Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock!” I hear her saying but I can’t see her, the room is in complete darkness, where is she? “Tick Tock Tick Tock Game Over!”

“No!” I cry springing upright in bed, I look around me and am overwhelmed by the darkness I jump out of my bed and run out the door heading down the hallway to Lucas room.

“Lucas” I cry softly climbing up on the bed next to him, his eyes open slowly and he reaches up to me when he sees me sat beside him crying,

“Baby what’s wrong?” he says wrapping his arms around me,

“I could hear was her saying Tick Tock and It was dark I couldn’t see her” I cry breathing heavily,

“Shh calm down Mattie it was only a dream I’m here now it will be ok” he whispers soothingly stroking my hair softly,

“can I stay with you tonight” I whisper softly to him, I know mum and dad might not like it but I just need to be close to him, ill deal with the consequences in the morning,

“Sure babe whatever you want” he whispers to me lifting the covers up so I can lay down beside him, I snuggle up against him as he wraps his arms around me he kisses me softly on the forehead “Goodnight babe I love you” he says softly,

“I love you too” I sigh closing my eyes.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 12

“What on earth is going on here?” I hear mums voice shout waking me, ugh what does she want now, it was then that I realised I was wrapped in Lucas arms and remembered that I had come in his room last night after my nightmare. I open my eyes to see mum stood in the doorway glaring at me and Lucas, “Well” she says as Tony appears in the doorway, “Downstairs now!” she says stalking off, as Tony follows her, Lucas quickly kisses me softly on the cheek before taking my hand as we scurry out the door and make our way downstairs.

“So you two are you going to explain to us what’s going on?” Tony said he seemed a lot calmer than my mum,

“Matilda had another nightmare so she came to me because she was upset we must have fallen asleep” Lucas says keeping hold of my hand, Tony’s face softens somewhat but my mums face is still cold,

“If that is true Matilda you know you should of come to me, you are 15 years old Matilda you shouldn’t be sleeping in his room, how are we to know if you are telling the truth and that the two of you aren’t sleeping together!” Mum yelled,

“I can’t believe you just said that!” I screamed at her, I can’t believe she thinks that me and Lucas are lying to them, for gods sake we fell asleep after I’d had a nightmare when I went in to see him because I needed the comfort of being in my boyfriends arms because I was terrified, I let go off Lucas hand, turned around and ran out the door,

“Mattie!” I hear Lucas shout after me.

“I really can’t believe she accused us like that, she has no right” I said angrily as Lucas caught up with me as I headed down the street,

“I know babe she had no right, she should know that we wouldn’t lie to them about it, dad will make her see sense though, I’m sure she will calm down Mattie she’s just so stressed out right now” Lucas says taking my hand as we continue down the street making our way towards the beach,

“I know she’s stressed right now Lucas but so am I is it such a big deal that I wanted to be in your arms after all the nightmares I’ve been having” I say sighing.

An hour later I arrived home with Lucas to find mum and Tony sat in the kitchen, mum looked like she had been crying as Tony held her,

“I’m so sorry Matilda, I trust you I was just annoyed I didn’t mean to make it sound like I didn’t” she cried,

“I know mum, I love you mum I just needed to be with Lucas I was terrified and I needed him to hold me, I’m sorry if I broke your trust” I tell her as I walk over to her, she stands up and wraps her arms around me,

“I love you to Mattie” she says as she strokes my hair softly.

Chapter 13

A week had passed since mum accused me and Lucas of lying to her and sleeping together behind hers and Tony’s back and I hadn’t been able to stop thinking about it since, because to be honest I loved Lucas so much we had been through a lot together, the break up, the explosion and everything else that had happened to us, he was there for me when I needed him the most and I was ready to give myself to him one hundred percent, I wanted us to be each others firsts and only lovers and I knew he felt the same way about me. Tomorrow I had to go in for my operation, which would hopefully if it all went well leave me with only a few small scars rather than the painful burns that currently scar my skin. I needed Lucas and I don’t know how long I could wait for him anymore. Minutes later I found myself climbing out of bed and tip toeing my way out of my room quietly making my way into his bedroom.

“Lucas” I whisper opening the door,

“What are you still doing up babe” he whispers as he turns over in bed to face me,

“I needed to see you Lucas and I have got something I need to tell you” I say quietly making my way over to the bed, I kiss him softly before sitting on the end of the bed,

“What is it you need to tell me” he asks me sitting up next to me in bed and wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him,

“Well ever since mum caught us last week I’ve not been able to stop thinking about it, Lucas I am ready” I tell him softly turning to face him,

“Ready?” he asks me blankly before he notices the gaze in my eyes “Oh, are you sure babe?” he asks me,

“Yes Lucas I’m sure but only if its what you want as well, but I am ready to give myself to you one hundred percent Lucas I want you to make love to me, I want you to be my first and only lover I love you Lucas” I tell him quietly,

“I love you too Matilda, I have wanted it for a while Matilda, I just wanted to wait until you were ready until you came to me and Mattie I want you to be my first and only as well” he whispers staring deeply into my eyes,

“Make love to me” I whisper softly as he leans closer to me, he answers me with a kiss, slow at first but getting deeper with each caress of our tongues I find myself falling back onto his bed as Lucas hovers over me his lips not moving from mine as the silk strap of my nighty descends down my arm.

“That was amazing” Lucas tells me softly his naked and sweaty body pressed up against mine and he was right that had been the best experience of my life, it really hurt at first especially as Lucas wasn’t exactly small but after a while the pain subdued as the pleasure overcame it,

“I love you, do I have to leave you tonight” I say softly not wanting to go back to my room and just wanting to be in his arms all night,

“I don’t want you to leave either, but maybe we should go downstairs we don’t want mum and dad getting frustrated with us again and I don’t think I’d be able to lie to them about what happened this time” Lucas said softly and I felt exactly the same, I knew there was no way id be able to lie to mum tomorrow morning when she asked me why I was in Lucas room. After Lucas had put his shorts back on and I had found my nighty we made our way downstairs and I lay down in Lucas arms on the sofa as he wrapped his quilt around us,

“I love you goodnight babe” he whispers kissing me softly on the nose,

“I love you too” I say softly looking at him one more time before closing my eyes as I snuggle closer to him.

Chapter 14

“Are you ready sweets” mum asks me as I lay on the hospital bed in my gown waiting for them to come and do my anaesthetic before they take me to theatre for surgery,

“As ready as ill ever be I’m just glad that ill get rid of these nasty burns” I say softly I was incredibly nervous that I had hardly stopped shaking since I arrived at the hospital,

“Babe just remember you are always beautiful I love you” Lucas says taking my hand hoping to calm my nerves,

“I love you too” I say smiling as I think back to last night and how we took the next step in the commitment of our love.

“Right Matilda just try and sit still for me ok” Dr Smith says as she enters the room with the anaesthetist, I squeeze both Lucas and my mums hand tightly as Tony looks on I had never liked injections, I didn’t like hospitals full stop, I squeezed tighter as the injection went in,

“See it wasn’t that bad was it” Lucas says softly to me, the injection must of already been taking affect as I already started to feel drowsy and I felt like the room was starting to spin,

“I love you” I say weakly as I feel my eyes start to shut, as I look at the fuzzy outline of Lucas stood by my side.

Lucas P.O.V

“Everything will be fine son” I hear dad say reassuringly as he puts his hand on my shoulder as I watch the doctors wheel Matilda off for surgery, she looked so peaceful I just hoped everything went ok I wanted my Matilda back and the surgery would be a huge part of her recovery process, I love her more than anything I don’t know what I would have done if I lost her.

“Oh my god Robbie” I hear Beth’s cry from beside me, I look up to see Robbie and Kim lying on hospital trolleys as a team of emergency workers crowded around them, “Robbie” Beth screams running over to them and trying to push her way in next to him, as me and dad run behind her, it was good to see the two of them alive it would mean so much to Matilda to have her brother back,

“Mum” I hear him groan weekly through the oxygen mask,

“Oh Robbie it’s so good to see you I never thought id see you again, have you seen your sister” she mumbles quickly all the questions coming out at once as she struggles with her emotions, he didn’t say anything but looking at the distress on his face was enough to tell us his answer, tears started to roll down his face, “Robbie, Kim please have you seen her” Beth cries breaking down in tears as dad holds her,

“Please miss we have got to get them seen to” the doctor says quickly wheeling Kim and Robbie through the emergency doors.

“Oh Beth” I hear dad say as he holds Beth close to him as she cries, I don’t know what it must have been like out their for them and it was such a relief to see Robbie, but from the look on his face when Kit was mentioned you could see his distress but what it was we don’t know is she dead? Has he not seen her at all? All I know is that whatever the answer is I know I am going to have to be there for Matilda more than ever and I would make sure that I was.

Chapter 15

Lucas P.O.V

Three hours later, I found myself sat at Matilda’s bedside holding her hand as she slept peacefully after her operation, if only she could stay that way because as soon as she woke up I knew that I would have to tell her the devastating news that we had just learned from Robbie and Kim, what should I tell her first that her brother is alive or that her sister is dead and that she died in Robbie’s arms from her injuries. I held her hand tightly not wanting to leave her side, Beth was sat in with Robbie my dad stayed with her trying to comfort her over the news that she has just learned, I can’t even think what it is like for her, to have her son and daughter missing for weeks after a horrific helicopter accident then to find out your son is alive but you have lost a daughter while your other daughter is in hospital recovering from serious burns and just having had a skin graft.

Moments later I feel her hand squeeze mine gently and I know that she is awake, how am I going to tell her what’s happened.

“Where’s mum?” she asks me groggily I knew that she would ask me that when she saw her mum wasn’t in the room because I knew that she would know that something was wrong, I don’t answer her at first unsure of what to say to her, how to tell her what has happened “What’s going on, is everything ok?” she asks me her voice quaking, tears start to roll down my face I was unable to hold them in any longer how was I supposed to tell my girlfriend that her sister was dead, and it wasn’t just that I may have not known Kit for that long but she was like family to me and we got on great an now she has gone. “Lucas please what is it?” she says her voice was quivering and I could tell that she was on the verge of tears worrying what was wrong with me, why I was crying and why her mum and my dad wasn’t there.

“Matilda they found Robbie he’s alive” I say softly as I hold onto her hand tightly,

“Oh my god I want to see him, I’m so glad they have found him what about Kit is Kit ok?” she says tears strolling down her face they are happy tears, tears of relief that her brother is ok how am I supposed to tell her that her sister is dead.

“Matilda Kit she’s” I try to tell her but pause, I couldn’t do it how could I tell her.

Matilda’s P.O.V

Oh my god Robbie’s alive I want to see him, I need to see him I want to tell him how much I love him and how much he means to me,

“Oh my god I want to see him, I’m so glad they have found him, what about Kit, is Kit ok?” I ask Lucas tears of joy strolling down my face I was so happy that Robbie was alive that it completely took my mind off the operation everything was starting to go right for me again, I had my operation and can work on getting back to my normal self and most importantly my brother was alive, and if Robbie was alive Kit had to be as well she had to, Kit was the fighter of the family.

“Matilda Kit she’s” Lucas starts but stops mid sentence, as the tears continue to roll down his face, what’s going on,

“Kit’s what Lucas?” I ask him panic overcoming me.

Chapter 16

“She’s dead Matilda” Lucas cries, no this can’t be happening she can’t be dead I thought id prepared myself the last few weeks but still in my heart I still held onto the hope that she was out there somewhere but now I know that she’s not out there she’s gone.

“No, no she can’t be Lucas, she can’t be dead” I cry breaking down in tears “I need to go see Robbie I need to see mum” I scream trying to get out of the bed,

“Matilda you can’t you have to stay here until the doctor tells you that you are allowed out of bed” Lucas says wrapping his arms around me as he pushes my legs back into bed and pulls the covers back up over me,

“But Lucas I need to be with them, what am I going to do without her she was such a strong person Lucas, she wasn’t just my sister she was my best friend how can I go on without her” I cried,

“Mattie don’t say that, Kit wouldn’t want you to get worked up like this, she would want you to remember the good things she would want you to concentrate on getting better” Lucas whispers softly in my ear as he holds me close to him I listen to his words knowing that he’s speaking the truth but it doesn’t make it any easier.

“Oh Mattie sweetheart” mum says walking in the room with Tony by her side, her eyes are red from crying matching my own, she walks over to the bed and wraps her arms around me when Lucas sits back down in the chair beside my bed,

“Why did it have to happen to our family mum, haven’t we been put through enough” I cried my tears starting to build up again,

“I know sweetheart I know” she cries as she holds onto me “How are you feeling sweets are you in pain?” she asks me softly as she pulls back to look at me starring at the bandages that covered my neck and shoulder,

“Yea it hurts a little but I’ve had some pain relief injections so it isn’t that bad” I say softly “I want to see Robbie mum” I say sighing,

“I know you do love, he’s sleeping right now and I’m not sure when you are allowed out of bed ill have to check with the nurse but right now you should try and get some rest sweets its been a long day” mum tells me as she strokes my hairs softly as I lye back down resting my head on the pillow as tears roll down my cheek softly.

Lucas P.O.V

I walked back into Matilda’s room to see her fast asleep I am glad that she had finally drifted back off to sleep it had taken her a while she looked angelic when she slept dad was sat with Beth in his arms as they sat by Matilda’s side I walked around to the other side of the bed and sat down in the chair resting my hand over Mattie’s holding it softly wanting to provide some kind of comfort for her while she slept, just wanting to be near her to touch her to try and take some of her pain away. I had been to see Robbie he was a mess, he escaped with a broken arm and a few cuts and bruises but he was really weak he looked like he hadn’t eaten or slept in weeks and he was so distressed and I don’t know how I would be feeling after his sister died in his arms, but he was also pleased at being able to see Tasha again and I know she was relieved to see him she had been so distressed when he was gone that she had given birth to their daughter Ella at 26 weeks, she was tiny Robbie was desperate to see her but was told that he couldn’t until he was in better shape. I rest my head on the side of Matilda’s bed leaning on my arms hoping to get some sleep as my eyes begin to flutter shut there was no way I was going home and leaving Matilda tonight and I knew that Beth wouldn’t leave Matilda either and dad wouldn’t leave Beth so it looked like we was crashing here for the night.

Chapter 17

“Kit I thought you were dead” I cry running towards her were I see her sat near the cliff edge, “Kit” I cry out again when I see her stand up as I watch her make her way towards the edge of the cliff,

“I can’t stay any longer Matilda you have to move on” she says turning to face me her face was covered in bruises and blood,

“No Kit you can’t leave me you can’t don’t go please” I cry trying to catch up with her as I watch her disappear over the edge of the cliff “No!” I scream.

“Mattie wake up” I hear Lucas voice as I feel his hands stroking the hair back from my face I realise where I am I am still in the hospital bed and Kit is dead, “Shhh babe it was only a dream I’m here” Lucas says softly as he sits on the bed beside me and pulls me closer to him,

“Why did she have to leave us Lucas” I sobbed breaking down in his arms,

“I don’t know baby but I promise you that everything is going to be ok, I’m here with you every step of the way remember that” he says lifting my face so that I am looking at him as he wipes the tears from my eyes.

“Can I go and see Robbie?” I ask him,

“Babe it’s the middle of the night I’m sure we will be able to see him in the morning you need to get some sleep” Lucas whispers,

“Can you lay with me?” I ask as I lean against him,

“I wouldn’t have it any other way” he says softly as he lies down on the bed I snuggle up against him as he pulls the cover over us “I love you Matilda” he whispers in my ear,

“I love you two Luc” I say as he kisses my forehead gently.

“Morning kids” Tony says as he walks in to my room pushing a wheelchair the next morning and finds me cuddled up in Luca’s arms, “I spoke to the nurse Mattie you are allowed to go see Robbie and me and mum asked them to look into getting you a room together” he said as he brings the wheelchair round to the side of my bed, Lucas jumps down from the bed and holds the wheelchair still as Tony slowly helps me down from the bed being careful not to cause me any pain,

“You know babe all I seem to do is push you around these days, I hope your not going to get lazy on me” Lucas laughs softly I can tell he is trying to lighten the mood up and cheer me up a little,

“Well I know you wouldn’t have it any other way babe” I say sighing to myself,

“And I wouldn’t have it any other way either baby as long as you need me help I will always be around” he says as he wheels me into Robbie’s room.

“Hey sis, I heard you’ve had an operation while I’ve been gone and that you and Lucas finally got back together” Robbie says from his bed I could tell he was trying to get back to his usual self,

“Yea, oh Robbie I’m so glad to see you” I say as Lucas wheels me over so that I’m sat next to Tasha and mum,

“It’s good to see you too Tilly” he tells me.

Chapter 18

“Right you ready to go babe” Lucas says walking into my room two days later,

“Yea” I say softly as I take his hand and climb out of the hospital bed,

“there’s a surprise for you at home” he says as he picks my bag up and swings it over his shoulder as we walk out the room,

“for me?” I say smiling

“yes for you babe” Lucas laughs as we head down the hallway slowly,

“Ohh tell me you know I can’t stand surprises” I say stopping to face him,

“No you got to wait and see so lets get out of here because Jack is waiting for us in the car” he tells me kissing me softly on the lips before we leave the hospital.

“Where’s my surprise!” I squeal as Jack pulls up the driveway to the house,

“Jeez babe its inside calm down remember you can’t be running so your going to have to let the surprise come to you” Lucas laughs as he rubs my hand slowly, when the car comes to a stop Lucas climbs out and takes my hand helping me up before leading me up to the house, “We’re home” Lucas shouts as he opens the door,

“Oh my god Henry, Scott” I squeal as I see them stood by mum near the kitchen, before I can move Henry has run over to me I dropped my hand from Lucas as he wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him, as I wrapped my arms around his back, it was so good to see him I needed my brothers more than anything right now,

“Do I get a hug as well” Scott says walking over to us, and holding his arms out for me, moving from Henrys grasp I make my way into them as soon as Scott holds me in his arms, tears start to form in my eyes as he holds me close to him, It felt so good to see him again, but they are here because our sister has just died, not for a special occasion like a wedding or christening but because of the death of our sister, “don’t cry sis it will be ok” Scott says rubbing my back softly, he was always looking out for us, always had and always will.

“Lucas” I say softly as I open the door to his room, entering it quietly,

“Hey babe, come here” he says reaching out his hand for me from his bed, I make my way over to his bed and take his hand as I climb onto the bed,

“I love you” I say softly as I fall back against him,

“I love you too babe” he whispers in my ear before kissing my neck softly and leaving a trail of kisses until he finds my mouth, kissing me passionately we fall back against the bed,

“Mattie is it ok to you know do this, didn’t the doctor say no strenuous activity” Lucas say breaking the kiss,

“Yes but Lucas I want you and I can always just take it easy and let my boyfriend make love to me can’t I” I say leaning back against the pillow as I smile at him seductively,

“You don’t even have to ask babe” he says leaning down to kiss me once more.

“Morning babe” Lucas says softly smiling down at me the next morning,

“mmm morning” I say looking up at him he leans down and kisses me softly,

“You should probably get back to your room babe we don’t want anyone finding out that you are sleeping in here do we, plus your going to have to sneak past Henry in the lounge before he wakes up” he says,

“Yea I’m just glad that no one suggested he stay in your room, thank god Scott got the couch over at your brothers” I whisper kissing him once more before stepping down from the bed and walking out of his room making my way back to my own.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 19

“Hey” I hear his soft voice whisper to me as I feel his hand on my shoulder,

“Couldn’t sleep” I say turning around to face my brother,

“me neither” he says softly as he sits down beside me,

“she was the strongest of all of us Henry how are we supposed to go on without her, I miss her so much I just want her back with us everyone we love is always taken away from us” I cry as tears start to roll down my face,

“I know Matilda but we got to be strong for each other for mum, you know as well as I do that Kit would not want to see us cry” he says wrapping his arm around me, I look and see tears falling from his own eyes as he pulls me close to him.

Another day has gone

I'm still all alone

How could this be

You're not here with me

You never said goodbye

Someone tell me why

Did you have to go

And leave my world so cold

“You ok?” Lucas asks me taking my hand in his as he comes up behind me, unable to find the words I nod my head slowly as I wrap my arms around him holding onto him tightly not wanting to let him go,

“Lucas its time for us to go” Tony says as he approaches us,

“I’ll be there as soon as you get to the church you’ll be right behind me” he whispers in my ear,

“Ok” I say softly as I let go off Lucas, Tony hugs me softly before they walk towards the car.

“Sweets you ok?” mum asks me walking towards me,

“I think I will be how about you mum” I say looking up at her,

“the same” mum says tears glistening in her eyes, “its time to go” she says taking my hand in her own as we make our way towards Scott, Robbie and Henry, ready to leave for the church.

Everyday I sit and ask myself

How did love slip away

Something whispers in my ear and says

That you are not alone

For I am here with you

Though you're far away

I am here to stay

You are not alone

I am here with you

Though we're far apart

You're always in my heart

You are not alone

I take a deep breath as I try and find my voice once more as tears start to roll down my face, “She wasn’t just my sister, she was my best friend despite her own problems she was always there for me when I needed her, she was always here for all of us, the strong one of our family I can’t describe what she meant to me, I love you Kit and always will” I say softly looking up towards the roof of the church before making my way over to her coffin and resting the single lily across it resting in front of our family photo.

Just the other night

I thought I heard you cry

Asking me to come

And hold you in my arms

I can hear your prayers

Your burdens I will bear

But first I need your hand

So forever can begin

Everyday I sit and ask myself

How did love slip away

Then something whispers in my ear and says

That you are not alone

For I am here with you

Though you're far away

I am here to stay

For you are not alone

I am here with you

Though we're far apart

And you are not alone

I hold onto mum’s hand tightly as I walk beside her and Tasha as we follow my brothers, Jack, Kim and Tony as they carry my sister’s coffin as we exit the church and make our way towards the Hurst where they lay her to rest ready to make her final journey to her grave.

Whisper three words and I'll come runnin'

And girl you know that I'll be there

I'll be there

You are not alone

I am here with you

Though you're far away

I am here to stay

You are not alone

I am here with you

Though we're far apart

“She would have been so proud of you Tilly, I’m proud of you” Mum whispers kissing my head softly as I lean against her in the car as we make our way to the burial, tears are running down my face I don’t know how I got through the poem I just knew that I had to do it for Kit she wouldn’t want me to break down over this but It was so hard,

“I was just speaking from the heart” I whisper.

You are not alone

For I am here with you

Though you're far away

I am here to stay

For you are not alone

For I am here with you

Though we're far apart

For you are not alone

Chapter 20

– A Week Later

“Mattie aren’t you going to eat anything” mum asks me as I continue to move the food around my plate with my fork,

“I’m not hungry mum” I say pushing my plate away from me,

“You got to eat Matilda” mum says starring at me,

“Yea your mum’s right you have to eat you haven’t eaten anything today” Lucas says looking at me concerned I look across to mum and Tony who both share the same expression,

“I’m not hungry though I don’t feel well ok drop it” I say standing up from the table and running off,

“Matilda come back here now” I hear mum yell as I open my bedroom door,

“Leave it she needs her space” I hear Tony say before I slam my door shut.

“Babe can I come in?” I hear Lucas say an hour later as he knocks on my door softly, I stand up off the bed wiping the tears from my eyes as I walk to my door unlocking it and letting him in, “I thought you might want some chocolate cake I made” he says softly holding a plate out to me,

“Thanks, and sorry about before” I say smiling as I take the plate from him as I walk over to my bed Lucas follows me and sits beside me,

“I can’t help but worry about you, you know” Lucas says as he looking at me the same look of concern as earlier showing on his face,

“I know and I’m sorry for snapping I just don’t feel well I don’t know what’s up with me at the moment” I tell him before taking a bite of the chocolate cake,

“Well you’ve been through a lot Mattie, everyone knows that you just to make sure you get rest you don’t want to make yourself ill” he says tracing circles on my back,

“I love you Lucas” I smile,

“I love you too Matilda Hunter” he whispers kissing me softly, “mmm you taste like chocolate” he says softly licking his lips as he pulls away,

“Is that I good thing” I say seductively as I place the plate beside me on the bedside table,

“Oh its definitely a good thing” he moans as he jumps up from my bed, he runs to the door locking it shut

“Come on then Lover boy” I say giggling softly as I lean back.

“What do you want for breakfast love” Tony asks me as I sit down beside Lucas at the table,

“Just some toast or something” I say softly as I rub my stomach softly it felt like it was doing flip flops,

“Sure you don’t want pancakes” Tony says, as a wave of nausea rushes over me, I jump up from my seat putting my hand over my mouth as I rush to the bathroom.

Archived