Desire

Guest h&acouples

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 8

Kim and Rachal are both sitting on the couch watching Casablanca and are both looking tearful when the film reaches the end .Rachal notices Kim is is in tears after watching the emotional film .

Rachal(Smiling)-Kim are you ok .

Kim(Tearfully) - Yeah its just this movie is really beatiful , i'm usually a fans of soppy movies , but this one is romantic .

Rachal -Yeah it is , i remember one movie starring Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal

(Both saying at the same time)-When Harry met Sally !

Rachal-Have you seen it?

Kim -Yeah it's a classic , about two people having a love/hate relationship for 11 years and in the end relsing they are meant to be together .

Rachal -You know it's funny after watching that movie , i relised that men and women can be freinds but love does blossom between them .

Kim -Yeah circumstances can be awakward(Both smile at each other but Rachal throws a red pilow on him and Kim starts to throw 3 red pillows on her as well and they both stare into each others eyes and both move closer and Kim tickles her kneck and she slaps him playfully on the face but both have an deep moment and both kiss tenderly.)

Part 9

Rachal and Kim are sitting in the Diner and Rachal accidently spills Coffee on him and they both Laugh and Rachal comes to Kim starts to wipe his Shirt but Kim takes it off and Rachal cant stop staring at his musculer body and then stares at him and they both are locked in a deep moment looking towards each other.

Kim -My shirt is hot!

Rachal(smiles)-With or Without it?(Kim smiles)

Kim -What do you mean?

Rachal-I was talking about you!

Kim -We were talking about the shirt

Rahal-But i prefer to comment on you!

Kim -Anyway , i put it in the wshing machine , its just too sunny today

Rachal-Good point(smiles at him in a cheeky way)leave it off!(both laugh)

Kim - You are so naughty!

Rachal-This is the side you have seen before !

Kim -Yeah and i like it (Both stare at each other deeply and begin to hold each others hands)You look pretty when you smile.

Rachal-You look hot with your shirt off (Both smile at each other and they both turn each others faces the other way and Kim smiles to himself and Rachal blushes)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived