Desire

Guest h&acouples

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 6

Rachal is in the kitchen finishing making sandwiches and then a sudden knock on the door comes , it's Kim and Rachal looked stunned and he gives her smile -

Rachal-What are you doing here ?

Kim- I just poped by too see you thats all and i was wondering if if you and me could have a chat

Rachal(Looking pensive)about what?

Kim(Reassuringly)You know what, that kiss in Leahs party and and that nearly kis in the car wash

Rachal-(with a smile) that my freind was a mistake

Kim(gets up towards her)really?

Rachal-Yes it was !

Kim(still smiling )was it a mistake? because in Leahs party you didn't pull me back

Rachal(Staring at him)

Kim-What?

Rachal(still staring with a transfixed look)-Nothing it's just that....

Kim(Smiling)-It's just what...

Rachal(Looking at him still)-Its just...

(They both stare into each others eyes and kiss tenderly)

Part 7

As the kiss gets passionate Rachal backs off leaving Kim confused and Rachal turns away from him leaning her hands on the table

Kim - What ?

Rachal(smiling )-Nothing !i just have never felt this way before , you know being that close to anybody , escpecially if he's younger than me .

Kim (Leaning towards her)- Really?You know what you are the first women that i really want to be with , because all the other girls i've been with have gone far away but you can't keep away from me .

Rachal(Trying to walk away but Kim holds her arms )No Rachal Amstrong , i've waited a quite a while for this moment , i'm not going to let it go to waste .

Rachal -Why don't i make you coffee and some chocolate cake and we both can have a nice chat

Kim -You are ignoring my question(Both staring into each others eyes but Rachal clicks her fingers but Kim doesn't stop staring)

Rachal(Smiling)-You are making me nervous with this staring , it's a bit too deep .

Kim -Don't you like it?

Rachal(Hestintley)-of course i do but i just ned to get the make coffee for two

Kim -That can wait

Rachal(Blushing turning her face away while Kim is smiling )No i'm serious Kim

Kim holds her face towards him

Kim - No buy i can't

(They both stare into each others eyes and they both lean towards each other but Rachal gets a chocolate cake and stuffs it on his face and Kim tries to chase her and when he does they both fall on the couch and they both stare again and both laugh softly and Rachal wipes the cake and both stare deeply and kiss gentley)

Archived