Grey's Anatomy

Guest iloverobbie

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No that list is only the episodes they know titles for.

I was reading on spoilerfix (I didnt read any of the spoilers just how many episodes there are - took great self control) that there are going to be 23 episodes this season. This is probably about the same as last season

ooooooooh, i didnt realise that

I watched this last night and although I think it was a bit too hyped up, I enjoyed it.

I agree that it's a bit unrealistic for Meredith to just be awake and talking but I like how it played out. It showed how much Meredith really means to everybody, the way they were all so desperate to save her life.

SHOHREH AGHDASHLOO GUEST STARS ON ABCS HIT DRAMA SERIES GREYS ANATOMY

Academy Award-nominated actress Shohreh Aghdashloo (House of Sand and Fog) will guest star in the hit drama series Greys Anatomy in an episode entitled Scars and Souvenirs, airing THURSDAY, MARCH 15 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. Aghdashloo will portray patient Helen Crawford.

Aghdashloo, who recently appeared in the films The Nativity Story, X-Men: The Last Stand and The Lake House, first gained international recognition for her work in House of Sand and Fog. She not only garnered an Academy-Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress, but won the Supporting Actress categories at the Independent Spirit Awards, New York Film Critics Association and Los Angeles Film Critics Association.

Greys Anatomy stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Isaiah Washington as Preston Burke, Katherine Heigl as Isobel Izzie Stevens, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, T.R. Knight as George OMalley, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Kate Walsh as Addison Shepherd, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres and Eric Dane as Mark Sloan.

Shonda Rhimes (Introducing Dorothy Dandridge) is creator and executive producer. Betsy Beers (Casanova), Mark Gordon (Saving Private Ryan) and Krista Vernoff (Law & Order) are executive producers. Greys Anatomy is an ABC Television Studio production

http://www.tv.com/tracking/viewer.html?tid...adlines;title;0

Yea but on desperate housewives that was more general cat fights - I think the stuff on Grey's is about the comments the guy who plays Burke made about the guy who plays George and apparently now the rest of the cast are annoyed that Kate Walsh (who plays Addison) got asked to do a spin off

Archived