Grey's Anatomy

Guest iloverobbie

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Christina will say yes and Callie will say no honestly, which will cause George to spiral out of control (i would like to see his character go thru this even tho i like him lol). Yeah, I liked Richard but at the same time didnt, i could so see Bailey as Cheif of surgery aye.

IMO Izzy offering to fund the clinic was predictable. I love how Bailey *MADE* the dr's sign the forms, i luv her character alot.

Wish mcsteamy would leave, don't like him one bit. Meredith and Derek are cute together hehehehe.

What about Alex and Addison, do you think he was lying when he said he didn't want her? I reckon he is, not sure on that one though. I do feel this episode was a bit of a let down after the last one

I think Alex is totally lying! It's Addison she's .. wow! Lol! She's really hot and he enjoys working with her, I think he might just be a bit scared that she was gonna reject him so he got in there first.

I wish Mark would leave too, I got so hopeful that he would and then he stayed to try and be Chief? What?

I love George too but I don't know what would happen to him if Callie said no. I hope if she does then she explains it to him properly and doesn't just freak out.

Is season three worth watching? I used to really like this show and was really into the whole Code Black thing, but I got really turned off. The word "Sleazefest" comes to mind. I really like Sandra Oh and Chandra Wilson and want to give it another chance but I just plain ended up hating everyone in the show, especially Meredith.

Why is it always about Meridith? I mean she didnt even dress up that nice at the prom or wear any make up or do her hair but everyone was like oh my god she's gorgeous - blah Izzy was better.

Jay Preston the start of season 3 is all about meredith but it gets less as the season goes on. There are actually some good episodes later in the season - unfortunately you have to put up with all the meredith disgusting moments first

Archived