The Unexplained Of Summer Bay

Guest Billy

Here is my episode of the unexplained of summer bay. The next episode will be Teusday.

Episode one: Highway to devastation:

It was the accident that would change the lives of summer bay residents forever. A day trip to the city, turned into devastation, but how and why?

Martha is driving along with the music up full blast with Jack sitting behind her and Robbie and Tasha in the back of the car laying in each others arms. Martha is going about 100mph on the motorway and Jack tells her to slow down. Martha then takes her eyes off the road and says we will be there in five minutes. Then Tasha screams, Martha puts hers eyes on the road and tries to slam on the breaks as they hit a lorry. Will they survive?

Belle is sitting on the beach when Irene goes to talk to her. Irene says that women is probably write about your mother being dead. Belle says she is lying through her teeth because I found some more photos of her and one of my father. Irene asks Belle if she can see the pictures of her mum. Belle says go ahead. Irene takes a look and says to Belle in a shocking voice, oh my god, I think I know who your mother is. Belle is astonished.

Martha wakes up and just looks around. She sees Jack has gone flying out the window screen and she turns round and Robbie and Tasha are out cold. Martha then gets out of the car. People are starring and the ambulance has just arrived. Martha goes over to Jack and says to Jack please wake up. The paramedics then come over and they can not feel a pulse on Jack. The begin CPR while the other paramedics check out Robbie and Tasha. Robbie and Tasha need to be taken to hospital as they have serious head injuries. Meanwhile they have tried to get Jack’s heart restarted for 10 minutes but till nothing. They decided to give up and put him in a body bag. Martha is in tears. Robbie and Tasha are being taken to the hospital in the city for observation. This accident is the most tragic one in summer bay.

Irene tells Belle that she thinks her mother is Amanda Vale. Belle then goes in a rage and storms off to find Amanda. Irene just lets her go and takes a look at all the other pictures. Irene then finds a picture of Belle’s dad and begins to wonder who it is. She then walks off the beach still holding the photos of Belle’s biological parents. Is Belle’s father someone that summer bay know?

Next time:

* What is Martha’s astonishing discovery?

* Will Robbie and Tasha survive?

* Shockwaves are sent through summer bay as they learn of the tragedy.

* Belle and Amanda come face to face.

Please reply and tell me what you think and by the way people who wanted a free newsletter. I will PM you to send it on Teusday.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Previews for episodes 6-10:

Episode six: Killer or saint:

Martha is arrested and is sent to prison straight away. Sally believes that the summer bay stalker is still alive after that note got sent to her and Belle wants answers from Amanda and she wants them now.

Episode seven: Locked up:

Following her arrest Martha faces six months in prison and it is a nightmare. Belle finds a document which could tell her the real identity of her father. Also Sally has gone missing-has she been abducted by the stalker?

Episode eight: 30 seconds:

Sally makes a 30 second call to Peter saying Eve is back and she is holding me hostage. Belle slaps Amanda around the face and begs her to tell her who her real father is. Also Martha is shocked to see Josie in prison.

Episode nine: Haunted:

In a special episode Amanda reveals to Belle who the real father of her is and there is a serious of flashbacks on when Amanda, Dan and Peter were 14 years old.

Episode ten: Breakout:

Shockwaves descend on Summer bay as Sally plans a deadly escape from Eve. Also Belle urges her father and Amanda to get back together and Martha and Josie plan a breakout.

Next time- Three major characters die!

Please reply to this and tell me what you think of the episode and what you think of the previews. That get better as weeks go on.

Archived