The Random Artwork Thread

Guest Nim

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=)

I got bored and inspired by y'all so made this Kane one.

kaneevil.gif

I didn't use alot of things on it though, because I'm pretty rubbish at using Adobe Photoshop Elements (the programme I have) so I just did some random lines! =) lol

Is it okay if I use this avatar? It's lovely! I've credited you on my signature! =)

I just wnted to make sure, just incase you're showing your avatars, not making them for people to use! =)

Is it okay if I use this avatar? It's lovely! I've credited you on my signature! =)

I just wnted to make sure, just incase you're showing your avatars, not making them for people to use! =)

It's totally okay. Anyone can use my avatars. I'm just glad you like it. :)

H&A

True20love100.pngpetelight100.png

Buffy

willtaramag100.pngwilltaramusical100.png

House

housewilson2100.png

They are beautiful, you have got real talent. I love the Mattie and Lucas one. They look so cute.

Thank you. :D

=)

kaneevil.gif

I didn't use alot of things on it though, because I'm pretty rubbish at using Adobe Photoshop Elements (the programme I have) so I just did some random lines! =) lol

You have the same program as me :) Ive pretty much "sussed" out APE (lol) so if you want any tips or tutorials e.t.c, just ask

The Kane one is great Nicole. Play around with Adobe some more and you'll find out how addictive it is!

The new batch are great Nim... That makes them sound like cookies... any hoo I loved the Sky one... she is so cool :)

LOL. Thanks. I've got some in the oven. :D

=)

kaneevil.gif

You have the same program as me :) Ive pretty much "sussed" out APE (lol) so if you want any tips or tutorials e.t.c, just ask

That would be great! Do you have any tips or know of any websites that have tutorials? I'd like to mess around with photos! lol.

Archived