If you were...

Guest Dazacoulls

If you was the local Stalker (Like Zoe/Eve) who would you knock...???

What reason would you have for the stalking/killing???

Would anyone get in your way???

I'd personally would target not just one but Three main characters Alf, Martha and Morag.

My main target at first would be Morag but I workout in time that she's connected to brother Alf and Niece Martha. My reason for targeting Morag would be none other than a few years back she put me away but I believe I was innocent.

At first I'd be friend Martha and Jack and slowly break them up and end there relationship (A bit like Corey did I know) and slowly ruin her rep so that not even Alf and Morag could trust or believe anything she does or says. I'd then burn down the Diner with Alf in it... Hoping the worst. And torment Morag that it was her fault (Un beknown to her its me doing it) i'd then strike a blow to all three by killing a well known relative and setting up another and sending them to jail for murder. While Morag is trying to find there innocents I go in for the kill.

I kindap Martha and take her to the roof of the School and phone Morag to come to the School and change places. But before getting to the School her car goes wrong and has an accident (Which was done buy me) and i'd then throw Martha off the roof.

Would be a griiping storyline... Im not sure what the ending would be...

What happened to Alf.

What happened to Morag Survived or Died.

What happened to Martha.

AND What happened to ME.

I'm afraid I'd have to go for Robbie and Tasha, love's young dream. I used to think they were cute but now they just REALLY annoy me! I know everyone loves them so I apologise for this! Or perhaps I'd target Beth and pa Holden, but, in a twisted reversal of motive, I'd try to manipulate them so they get together and stop being so darn silly!

I'm afraid Colleen and Kimberly would be on my hit list:

I would tell Colleen the most amazing piece of gossip so that she'd just have to whip off her apron and scuttle home to telephone the rest of the bowls club. A voice activated bomb would blow the interfering old bag to smitherines! The infamous ghost woman 'Madge Wilkins' would then hurry round to see what happened to her pal and would trip and fall down a conveniently placed well!

Kim next, used to love him...can't bear the twat now even though I feel sorry for him! I think I would arrange some superglue and a lead weight be attached to his surf board. I would swim into the sea myself and scream 'SHARK!!' or something to distract the people on the beach and lifeguards whilst little Kimmy sinks to the floor the bubbles from his mouth getting smaller and less frequent until nothing else escapes from his mouth.

I'm sorry to all Colleen and Kim lovers!

Dazacoulls thanks for the original thread but I think I enjoyed writing this a bit too much!!

If i was the Summer Bay Stalker not nessacarily Eve. Then i would go after Amanda to get revenge for Kit lol.

But if i was Eve returning to town i would bide my time tracking down everybody who's left town who were present when Sarah died.

I'd go after Dani, Scott, Hayley, Kirsty, Kane and Jesse. Then i'd return to town on a stormy night and pick of everyone else lol. Even the new people to show people how serious i was about getting revenge for Sarah lol.

However i do like Home and Away so maybe Eve returning to town and killing everyone isnt such a good idea. Unless they want a completly new cast.

Archived