Love Triangle

Guest Platinum~Blonde

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some more, sorry it takes me so long to update, I've been terribly busy!

CHAPTER THREE: Girl Fight.

When we arrive at the door, I can hear load music and lots of people making noise inside. I haven’t been to a decent party since the ones I used to sneak off to back home.

I burst open the door and walk inside as if I’m the most confidant girl in the room. Cassie catches a glimpse of me and rolls her eyes. What the hell is she wearing? It’s a horrible combination of blue and bright yellow. “Did you get dressed in the dark?” I say without trying not to laugh. She was fuming so much she couldn’t open her mouth to reply. I shake my head and turn away from her, she’s not why I’m here.

Problem is, I can’t see Ric anywhere, it’s really bothering me. I don’t know too many other people here and all there is to do is drink. I pick up a shot from a nearby tray going past me and down it in a moment. Several more later, I’ve almost forgotten why I’m here, I’m just having way to much fun dancing .

Suddenly, I trip and fallen on my behind, the room is spinning and I’m laughing so hard I can’t get up. A hand outstretches to pull me up, I can’t see who it is through my blurry vision. I blink and try to focus. Suddenly I’m on my feet and staring into Ric’s eyes. I can’t help myself any longer, I pull him right in close to me and kiss him. He gives in and relaxes a little, I won’t let him pull away.

In an instant though, we are pulled apart by force. Someone has grabbed my hair and pulled me to the ground. “Who the hell do you think you are!?” Screams Cassie, bright red with tears streaming down her face. Quickly, I’m back on my feet. “He wanted it just as much as I did”. I say with a grin, after all, he didn’t pull away now did he?

With one fowl smack, she slaps me on the right cheek. It tingles and catches me by surprise. I actually laugh at the disbelief of the situation and retaliate with a push. Before I know it there are hits being made left right and centre and everyone is staring at us in disbelief. Someone I don’t recognise takes my arms behind my back and pulls me away from Cassie, whilst someone else does the same with her.

She’s still kicking and abusing me whilst being dragged away. Suddenly, everything goes blurry again and I feel so sick. I run out the door and throw up in the garden. Everything is spinning and I feel so lost and vulnerable.

Something sends me back to reality. I can hear Cassie and Ric not too far away arguing. “How could you do this to me!? With HER, she’s trash!” My blood starts to boil, how dare she! “I’m sorry Cas, she kissed me.” “ You didn’t try to stop her or pull away though, and I’ve told you for weeks that I don’t like how close you’ve let her get to you.” “Forget it, if you can’t trust me then we’re best to just put a stop to this right now.” I’m now standing just around the corner where I can see them, Ric storms off and Cassie throws herself onto the ground crying.

I almost feel a little guilty at the part I’ve had to play in their demise, but I’m also ecstatic, now I can finally get what it is I really want, well one of the things I really want.

Archived