Josh West

Guest Jack Holden

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked Josh before. His change from good to "evil" isn't realistic at all imo. His character has 0 depth now.

I don't think he ever had any depth. I never liked him and don't think he was ever "good" as such, his nice phase was just a temporary teenage thing when he was rebelling against his parents. He's over the rebellion thing now though and has turned out just like his mother, evil and manipulative and willing to do anything for extra money or power.

He was always really smarmy too, even when he wasn't particularly evil.

I'm kind of glad he's back, just because he's an old character and I remember him, not that I've ever liked him.The other old characters that return are characters from ages ago, and I don't remember them. I remember Will, but that's really it. I didn't remember ...(I've forgotten her name. She came back for Alf's birthday, then got killed by Jessie.) nor do I remember Pippa, or Blake or the other characters that came.

Oh, I tell a lie, I remembered Don! And I'm sure there are some other ones I remembered.

If you can't be bothered to read all that, all I'm basically saying is I like the old-ish characters returning. The one's that have been gone for like maximum 5-6 years! (Apart from Duncan, I HATE it when he comes back! So annoying!)

Archived