Myspace

Guest Nim

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what is more ridiculous, the people who create these accounts, or the naive people that send them messages such as "OMG I love you in Home and Away!!"

Oh, the people who send the messages; by far! :P

The profiles are a bit of a laugh... the people who reply are just... well, completely gullible and (quite frankly) daft...

Don't have an account (as such) myself... but I've been looking people up recently - people I've lost touch with mainly... have also been spying on my brother (seriously though, I learn more about his life when reading that thing than I know in real life!).

I'm not really keen to write about myself in that much detail... because I wouldn't want people to read it, and even if I was to use another name, it's still alarmingly easy to find people by sticking a few vague details stuck into Google. I like to keep parts of my life private, or between me and select other people... these things just seem too public.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a myspace I dont go on it as much anymore but when I do I always change something about it im weird that way lol. And i went on to that Peyton's account you know that girl off One Tree Hill and I read some of her comments, I just think it is soo stupid that people think its her just proves how gullible people are <_< anyway rant over.

Archived