Dan's group photo

Guest ste

Has the photo that Dan Baker took of the whole cast in episode 4000 actually appeared on Sally or Alf's or anyone's wall? I've never seen it, I expected it to have been added to Sally's "Hall of Fame" but haven't seen it yet.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very true, i havent noticed it anywhere. Probably taken for the benefit of the viewers and the H&A website :D. Only joking! All the characters probably have one stored away somewhere, i dont think ive seen so many framed photos anywhere other that every house on home and away.

Very true, i havent noticed it anywhere. Probably taken for the benefit of the viewers and the H&A website :D. Only joking! All the characters probably have one stored away somewhere, i dont think ive seen so many framed photos anywhere other that every house on home and away.

No you're right, it was obviously just a little scene for the benefit of the episode and also a publicity pic for the website and to send out to magazines etc. But still would be nice if they put it up on Sally's wall with all the others.

Leah does have a picture of most people, so does sally. Noticed the other day that Sally had a pic of dan, leah and VJ on her bedside table.

Seems odd to have that photo on her bedside table! I would expect Sally to have photos of Lean, Dan and VJ, Leah is her best friend, but I would expect her to have a picture of Flynn or Pippa on her bedside table, not Leah, Dan and VJ :huh:

Though it's not exactly the right thread, I'm going to have my say on Episode 4000.

I actually start with Dan and Leah's wedding, which occured in Episode 3997. IMO, this wepisode should have (the wedding), should have occured on the Friday.

Then we could start afresh with the 4000th celebrations on the Monday episode, which in effect was 3198, not particularly an episode that I have any complaints about.

Pippa arrived, she told Sally about what had happened to her, Don arrived and talked about Seb. I can't remember if it was that episode or the next one, but we then had Duncan and Don clear the air talks. We got to know how these three characters moved on.

However late in Episode 3999, and the start of 4000 their was an avalanche of characters, some who hadn't been seen for around ten years and others that we'd be interested in knowing what was going on.

Sarah, walked in and hugged Alf. What's the point in bringing her back to do that? Viewers, whilst pleased to see an old face, don't want to know if the characters still have the capability to hug Alf. We want to hear from Sarah.

Mitch, Will, Sam all returned and had five line cameos, which they talked to Hayley about how boring Paternitygate was.

What about Gypsy and Will, Sam and Sandy, Mitch and his life in New Zealand.

Barbara, Alf's sort of lost sister, in comparison to Morag and Celia (except from 1996-1999). The previous time she was here she tried to kill Donald amongst other things. Whilst, that's probably a chapter of Home and Away history you'd like to forget, being so far away from what Barbara was previously like. They both seemed rather unperturbed by this event.

Therefore there would have been some purpose in getting what was 12 or so characters back for that episode other than to go, look at them in said picture.

Admittedly some evils were righted in those episodes, but it was all a bit too rushed, maybe having the part over both 3999 and 4000, with Troy storming in being the "cliffhanger". Their disappearance was also rather sudden.

I agree withyou Ryan, it was nice to see all those old familiar faces come back, but it was very rushed, you'd expect at least some of them to maybe even stay for a couple of days, they all (except for Chloe) came and left within 1 or 2 episodes. It would have been nice to find out what they are doing now, how things are going, and just see them interract a bit more with the other characters for a few days rather than just turn up for the party then leave straight afterwards.

I agree with you, having not watched H&A long enough to know some of those characters, i would have liked to know a bit ore about them, etc, and to see what others have been up to. It certainly was too rushed. Some of them came inter-state did they not? wouldnt they have made a holiday out of it?

Tabbycool, sally does have pictures of her and flynn on her bedside table. And the frame with leah etc was one of those frames holding more than one photo, so pippa could have been in that but i couldnt see.I noticed later that there is a photo of alf and ailsa in this frame, but there is room for one more. Having said that, i havent noticed any pictures of the daughter sal and flynn longed for anywhere.

Archived