Amy Mizzi reprises her role as Kit

Guest Irish Fan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She comes back For a few weeks then she gets sent to a rehab centre but she returns to OZ screens again.

Oh...wow! I am jst glad that she comes back over there in Oz. Its such a shame that her and Kim didn't get back together. So does Hayley and Scott get back together and does Kit get a new man?

Thanks xxx

She comes back For a few weeks then she gets sent to a rehab centre but she returns to OZ screens again.

Oh...wow! I am jst glad that she comes back over there in Oz. Its such a shame that her and Kim didn't get back together. So does Hayley and Scott get back together and does Kit get a new man?

Thanks xxx

yeah hayley and scott get back together thats how they leave when noahs born and they find out scott the dad they go to france together i think

< Dork >

4037 - Tuesday 14th February

4038 - Wednesday 15th February

4039 - Thursday 16th February

4041 - Monday 20th Feb

4042 - Tuesday 21st Feb

4043 - Wednesday 22nd Feb

4047 - Tuesday 28th Feb

4048 - Wednesday 1st March

Those are the episodes Kit appears in. There could be more though :unsure:

I havn't seen Kit before beacuse I have only recently been watching it. Y did she leave the bay?

She went to Paris with Scott, as he was getting over his relationship with Dannie. Kit was seeing Kim, but decided to stay there and work. And kim was devastated when he found out that she was'nt coming back any time soon. Then he hooked up with Hailey, is that any help.

Archived