Home and Away in 15 years

Guest vikkysmile

I know it sounds a bit silly but im writting a book(if i ever finish it) its early stages and i have done only 25 A4 Pages, its going to be about what summerbay will look like and be in 15 years. I started doing it in spain and my friend whos a artist done some rough pictures. Thats if i ever get round to finishing it.

coast.jpg

I know it sounds a bit silly but im writting a book(if i ever finish it) its early stages and i have done only 25 A4 Pages, its going to be about what summerbay will look like and be in 15 years. I started doing it in spain and my friend whos a artist done some rough pictures. Thats if i ever get round to finishing it.

coast.jpg

WOW! Your friend is very talented if thats one of her rough drawings!

no i think its going to be just the same every one in sb doesnt want it to change everytime some one trys developing it they always get everyone in sb on there backs and they end up not building anything and just going some where else. people in summer bay wont let some one build on it they love it the way it is to much

hope this makes any sense

Archived