The Colleen Smart Thread

Guest Irish Fan

I've always found Colleen humourous, but I didn't realise how funny she was since she became obsessed with this "Summer & Rex" play! Everything she says has me in stiches and her rapid eye movements and threatening looks at Lucas everytime he gives constuctive critism is ingenius!

I love Colleen as a character and I hope she gets a big storyline for 2006.

Colleen is really funny, she kind of reminds me of my grandma! It's the silly little things, like when she gets her words mixed up, my grandma does that all the time!

I remember the time when Colleen bumped into Kane at the hospital when he was trying to disguise himself in his hat, Colleen said he looked like "one of those homos"... Kane said "I think you mean hobo Colleen" at which point she said "I know what I mean thank you very much!" :lol: Classic!

Reminds me of the time my grandma went to Weight Watchers to try to lose some "sadeloid" :lol: She meant "cellulite", but we didn't have the heart to correct her! :lol:

I think Collen is fantastic, she reminds me of Dame Edna Everage, Every time i see her, she makes me laugh. With the way she moves, and her expressions, she is great. There is alot of soaps, that have a couple of comical characters, but H&A only have her, as the comic character. And that suits me fine. As we dont want H&A to turn into a comedy.

I think Collen is fantastic, she reminds me of Dame Edna Everage, Every time i see her, she makes me laugh. With the way she moves, and her expressions, she is great. There is alot of soaps, that have a couple of comical characters, but H&A only have her, as the comic character. And that suits me fine. As we dont want H&A to turn into a comedy.

I don't know about that,Alf,Irene and Robbie are pretty comical to,lol.I know what you mean though Colleen is a classic,even though she rarly has a big storyline she'll be missed if she leaves.

Her at Flynn's wake ''A doctor wouldn't be seen dead..''rotfl,Classic :lol: .

Archived