Hewitt School Rises

Guest Becstar

Believe me i'm not jelous,i just don't like them and don't see why i should have to just becourse their celebrities.At the end of the day their like anyone else,no better.

No one is saying that you have to like Lleyton Hewitt or any other celebrity for that matter. With me, there are some celebrities that appeal to me and some that don't. That is human nature. Even with the celebrities that don't appeal to me, I don't feel the need to make personal attacks against them on a public forum, especially when I don't even know these people. I just can't understand (and I think a lot of people here feel the same) why people have this irrational hatred for and feel the need to rubbish people that they do not even know. Are these celebrities really that important to you that you feel all this rage? If that is the case, then I feel very sorry for you. All we know about Lleyton Hewitt and other celebrities is what the media tells us. The media may or may not paint an accurate picture of them. We can never know what is fact and what is fiction without actually knowing the man. The media has proven time and time again, that they are capable of getting things wrong and printing lies about people. With recent stories about Lleyton turning out to be false, I personally would treat anything the media says about him or anyone else with a grain of salt. Whatever faults Lleyton and Bec are perceived to have, they do not deserve to have lies printed about them in the media. This applies to anyone in the public eye.

So you don't think there is anything wrong with selling pictures of their newborn baby for hundreds of thousands of dollars?

If they wanted to live a 'normal' life then they could, instead they choose to hide away because they can't be seen incase a picture gets out and ruins a magazine deal. Fair enough they would get people wanting to take their picture but surely thats better than the alternative of never being able to go out and still having people photograph them when they do?

I would have thought that being so secretive and having their lives centred around magazines would have ruined the big moments for them. Having to arrange their wedding around a photo session, having to hide in the car and things over you so no-one can see the dress... I'm suprised Bec didn't have a deal so we could see pictures of Mia's actual birth!

^^ A little harsh. As i said before, i am not condoning their "Mia deal", but that way at least they retain some control over their lives, and it means they can have more privacy. Whilst giving the public what they want. By having a deal, they can go in for a photoshot and not have to worry about being mobbed whenever they leave their house.

xxx

I am getting a little bit sick of the Bec bashing. They have both earnt their money doing well in their careers. Yes they sold their story for money..big woop. All celebrities do this. Yet unlike other celebrities some or all of this money went to charity! They deserve recognition and respect. :angry:

Okay, i think things are getting a little out of hand here with the *bashing* of Lleyton and Bec. Yes, they do have a lot of money. Yes, they do have a magazine deal about their daughter Mia.

But, just think about this a different way. It's their choice. If they didn't have a magazine deal about Mia - not that i am condoning this - then they would be hounded by Paparazzi for pictures. As it is, while they are making money, they are also remaining in control of their lives. This way they still give the public what they want, prevent being hounded by having a clause in the contract which says pictures and exclusives can only go to one magazine.

As for the charity, and the cr*p they're getting for that. They don't have to give anything. They could have spent the money on a jacuzzi, but they didn't.

They're not martyrs, they just want to give a little back, and everyone is accusing them of selling out. (This isn't directed at just Bungle)

xxx

Couldn't have said it better myself. :rolleyes: I really can't be bothered to get into all this again. The Lleyton and Bec bashing has gone on for long enough and everytime i stick up for them, i just get slammed down.

Some people like them, some don't. Why does it need to be discussed so much? Everyone wastes a load of energy and we don't get anywhere. The people who like them aren't going to change their minds and the people who don't aren't going to change their's either. :unsure:

Most press is made up. Just like last week when everyone said Lleyton hadn't gone to a charity event when in the end he hadn't even been invited. Everyone jumped in to slag him off but when he was off the hook no one had much to say did they? :angry:

Bec and Lleyton sold picture's of their baby to a magazine. Is it a crime? It happens every week here in the UK, no one bats an eyelid and no one here gives some of the money to charity. They can't be hated that much as magazine sales go through the roof when they do an exclusive.

I guess i just can't understand the depth of people's hatred for Lleyton. He's not my favourite person but i don't think he's as bad as people make out and i can't imagine even bothering to write about someone i didn't like. Bec's married him and she's a sweet friendly person. She would not have married him if he was horrible. (And before anyone say's it, i don't believe she got married for the money.) All the hating can't be doing anyone any good.

Rant over. :blink:

Archived