Home and Away theme tune for sale

Guest vikkysmile

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey vikkysmile did u ever intend to let bttb have any videos? It seems like youre selling everything on ebay (so far a few videos and now a cd) and using this forum to advertise.... I could be wrong but thats just how i see it at this point in time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know what Da silva I think you're right. Mercury Girl has offered more than fair terms for these tapes and their return to be sold or whatever and still BTTB have not been offered them. I know these tapes are hers and she can do with them what she likes but to me it doesnt seem like there was ever any intention of donating them to this site....but just merely to use the forum as an advertising base. Sorry if that sounds harsh.

Yeah if people want to buy H&A merchendise they will go to eBay and look for it. I don't see why those of us who come to this forum to read H&A chat have to see all these posts. This isn't a place to make money.

Anyway like Dan said that isn't the real H&A theme anyway. I don't know why people would buy that when they can download the real one for free from backtothebay.net

Just read all you nice comments, no im not using this site to advertise my stuff, i left a link incase people wanted too look, at the home and away stuff. Do you realise how much effort it has been watching the tapes , listing the episodes, then writting down a rough guide so people know what tape there getting and then watching the tape so that there ok to sent to the person. I do have other stuff to do as well. It seems im just getting hassle now, which i would have never have posted the link about the tapes. Im not sending out tapes to people then they dont work. Do you realise how much effort im putting in. I think not. Its a job not to be rushed. And then i get comments like this.

Dasilva wrote

hey vikkysmile did u ever intend to let bttb have any videos? It seems like youre selling everything on ebay (so far a few videos and now a cd) and using this forum to advertise.... I could be wrong but thats just how i see it at this point in time.

Archived