Peter Baker and Dan Baker

Guest Tamxxx

I think peter and Dan really look like brothers, they have similar features, and look around the same age, I think Dan in real life is a bit younger though. They are both blondies, but I think peter is much cuter then his brother :P

Hey guys *waves to those I've not met before*

I've always thought that Tim and Nic were really well cast as brothers .... crackin' chemistry and stuff ........ Whilst watching yesterdays ep (Petes last in the UK) it was totally confirmed ... there was some cool stuff between them in this ep that was quite.... errmm cool lol

Nice writing 'stuff' to in that ep..... little things like Pete calling him 'little brother' and Dan calling Pete his best mate .... really nice .... and for my money adds a top bit of depth to their relationship .....

oooo and where they're talking about when they were kids and Dan dobbed Pete in for being norty .... and Pete beltin' Dan for dobbin' him in ............... reminds me of my older brother givin' me a dead leg when I was wee for dobbin' him in lol ....... just really real .... history that happens and you can relate to ....

I think it works too because they are sooooo very different .... can't quite put my finger on why but for me this has a lot to do with why they work ..... they both bring something unique to the relationship and it's obvious from the history they are totally different types of peeps etc

personally .... I don't think they look anything alike but then they don't need to really ... they just have very very cool brother chemistry .... excellent castage!

Dan's obviously gutted that Pete's off .......

.....and as for Pete .... don't think I've ever seen a man so gutted to hear the words "your transfer has come through" .... lololol

Archived