Robbie and Martha

Guest iloverobbie

Robbie and Martha both staired into space while Alf was giving them both a lecture. “Are you listening to me Martha†Alf said. “Of course I am†Martha said putting a sarcastic smile on her face. “I better get going Tash will be wondering where I am†Robbie said about to leave. “What your going out with her and your kissing my Martha†Alf said to Robbie. “And you Martha have you completely forgotten about Jack he cares about you and your cheating on him†Alf continued. “I winder how Tasha and Jack will react†Alf said. “What you can’t tell them†Martha and Robbie said loudly to Alf. “and Why flaming not?†Alf asked. “Cause….. you just can’t ok†Martha said. “Please Alf were begging you please don’t tell them†Robbie said. “Fine, but this thing with you two better be over†Alf said. “Yes Granddad, it will never happen again†Martha said. “Well I better get going†Robbie said and walked out the door. Alf shoved Martha upstairs and turned out the lights.

When Robbie got home he felt a bit guilty so he decided to watch a little TV and not wake Tasha. Tasha knew something was up when Robbie didn’t go back to her in bed. She got up and asked him what was wrong he denied everything and told Tasha nothing she knew something was up but she said nothing about it. She dragged Robbie into bed and they went to sleep, together.

In the morning Robbie left early to go and meet Martha he needed to talk to her. He meets her on the beach and walked at talked to somewhere where no one could find them. “I couldn’t stop thinking about you all night; do you mean what you said to Alf last night that nothing can happen between us?†Robbie asked Martha.â€. “I can’t deny what connection we have but I don’t want to hurt Jack and I know Tasha will be really pissed off at me.†Martha said. “So what can we do I don’t want to hurt Tasha but when I’m not with you I feel weird, when I’m with Tasha I’m thinking about youâ€. Robbie said looking in Martha’s eyes. Martha rushed over to Robbie and gave him a big kiss on his lips. At that moment they both knew they belonged together. They kept kissing more and more it was getting more and more intense. Finally they stopped and Martha said. “So your place or mine?†Robbie stared at her and said. “What now? We can’tâ€. “Why not?†Martha said. “Cause there’s to many people around someone will spot us†Robbie said. “I will book at Hotel tonight meet me there at 9 I will txt you telling you the place. “What about Jack and Tasha wont they suspect something†Martha said. “I will just tell Tasha than I’m going away for the night and just say to Jack that you’re busy with Alf or something†Robbie said. “Ok, I will just try to ignore him all day†Martha said. “OK, I will see you tonight†Robbie said as he lent over to give Martha a hug and a kiss.

Next Time: Will Martha and Robbie get caught?

It’s the time Martha is to meet up with Robbie at the hotel he booked but Robbie is running a bit late when he finally comes he explains why he is late. “Tasha is thinking I’m cheating on her I think were going to have to stop thisâ€. “No she doesn’t, what did you tell her you were going tonight†Martha said. “I said I was going to visit Kim seeing as he lives out in the city now†Robbie explained. “So unless she checks in with Kim your fine, she won’t do that will she?†Martha said. “I don’t think so, any who I don’t want to talk about Tasha†Robbie said as he and Martha began to kiss out side there hotel room. They both walked in began to kiss someone more and moved forward to the bed.

Robbie and Martha woke up together in each others arms when Martha’s phone rang. “Hello†Martha said. “Hey Martha is me Tasha, Robbie isn’t here for the night so I was wondering if you would like to come over for a girls night inn.â€. Martha stared at Robbie and mouthed its Tasha to Robbie who jumped and kit his head. “Martha, so what do you say?†Tasha asked. ‘Umm sure, when?†Martha said. “What about now, I’m just all by myself here and I could use some company, Or I could go to your place to pick you upâ€. Tasha said. “NO, I’m not home at the moment.†Martha said. “Then where are you then?â€. Martha paused for a while coming up with a lie I’m at a friends house.†Martha said. “at night? Does Jack know your out?†Tasha said knowing something wasn’t right. “Are you cheating on Jack, I thought you cared about him.†Tasha said. “No, “I’m not, I will just meet you at your place in 45 minutes.†Martha said hanging up the phone.

“Tasha know I’m cheating on Jack.†“What, you didn’t tell her it was me did you?†Robbie said panicking. “No I’m not a complete idiot. “I have got to get to your place in 45mins†Martha said putting clothes on. “What I’m going to have to drive you, she will know something is up if we turn up at the same time†Robbie said. “Well what if you take me to your place then a couple hours later you come then she shouldn’t suspect a thing.†Martha said. “Are you sure that will work?†Robbie said. “Of course, it should†Martha said. “you know summer bay is only a 30 minute drive so we have got 10 minutes to kill†Robbie said. “Oh I like the way you think†Martha said and they both got under the covers.

Robbie dropped Martha off down the street and gave him one last kiss. Robbie then drove off and went to the Diner where he ran into Jack. “Hey, mate†Jack said. “Hi†Robbie said looking startled. “Have you seen Martha today?†Jack asked Robbie. “Yeah she’s over at my place, her and Tasha are having a girls night inn†Robbie said. “Oh, ok have they kicked you out mate†Jack said to Robbie. “Yeah, I’m just trying to stay out of there way otherwise they I will end up watching a chick flick†Robbie said. “Yeah I know how you feel, do you want to go to the surf club for a drink and some pool?†Jack asked. “Yeah sure, Robbie said as they began to head over to the bar.

Over at Tasha and Robbie’s place: Tasha and Martha are just talking about stuff when Tasha brings up the discussion her and Martha were having on the phone before. “So, who’s the lucky guy?†Tasha asked “What?†Martha said. “Oh come one Martha I know you are cheating on Jack you can so tell, why you are doing this. I thought you and Jack were happy together†Tasha said. “I don’t really want to talk about this, ok†Martha said trying to avoid the question. “I just want you to be happy with Jack, like how happy me and Robbie are together. Tasha said. At that moment Martha chocked on her drink and spat it out. “Sorry†Martha said. “Don’t you think me and Robbie are happy together, he loves me and I love him and we would never do anything to the other to make them unhappy†Tasha said. “Yeah†Martha said with a smile on her face trying not to laugh. “just talk to Jack “I’m sure you can work things out, who’s the guy anyway?†Tasha asked. Martha paused for a couple seconds and finally came up with a lie. “You don’t know him†Martha said felling reveled. “You never know I might know†Tasha said egging Martha on. “I’m not going to tell you just stop bugging me ok†Martha said. “Ok, fine I won’t talk about it again.†Tasha said looking scared. Just at moment Jack and Robbie came rushing in. “hey all†Jack and Robbie said together. “What going on? What are you talking about?†Robbie asked. “Nothing†Martha said. “Hey, Martha want to go and see a movie or something?†Jack asked. “Um, ok you don’t mind do you Tasha. Martha said. “No, its ok just have a good time†Tasha said. “Hey why don’t you come too?†Jack suggested. Tasha was keen but Robbie felt a bit uncomfortable being around Martha while Jack and Tasha were there so he convinced Tasha not to go. “Bye†Tasha said to Jack and Martha. “So now there gone†Tasha said as she leand over to Robbie to give him a kiss. Robbie pulled away “I’m a bit tired, sorry†Robbie said. But Tasha didn’t listen she just kept getting closer and closer to Robbie unless one thing lead to another.

Next time: Robbie gets the shock of his life. What is it?

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a couple weeks and things have been going the same as before Martha and Robbie are still seeing each other behind Jack and Tasha’s backs and haven’t been caught once. But Robbie will learn a bit about karma. Martha has asked Robbie to come over for a talk, so he goes. “So where there fire Martha” Robbie said. Martha was sitting on the ground curled up in a ball. “I’m late Robbie” Martha said with tears running down her cheeks. “What do you mean late” Robbie asked. “I could be pregnant and its all your fault” Martha said angrily. “What its not my fault you should have been more careful” Robbie said. “I’m going to have to get rid of it” Martha said. “What you can’t” Robbie said. “It has to be your, me and Jack haven’t slept together for weeks so it can’t be his” Martha said. “Well were just going to have to tell Jack and Tasha the truth, I feel weird about lying to them anyway.” Robbie said. “No we can’t” Martha said. “Yes we have to” Robbie said. Martha broke down into more tears. “Hey, Tasha and Jack will be upset for a little while but they will get over it, we have to keep this baby” Robbie said comforting Martha. “You’re right, we will have to tell them” Martha said. “Well, how about you go to the hospital and see if you are pregnant then we will just have to deal with Tasha and Jack later” Robbie said.

Robbie went home when he say a very angry Tasha on the coach. “Hey whats up” Robbie said. Ah, like you care” Tasha said. Robbie thought for a minute she knew about Martha but he didn’t say anything. “Look over there” Tasha said. Robbie looked over and there was a pregnancy test. Tasha was pregnant. Robbie went crumbling to the ground and fainted. He woke with a crying Tasha by his side. “Hey, you’re ok. It’s a bit of a shock isn’t it? But we will just have to deal with it,” Tasha said. Robbie thought for a minute and thought I have got two different girls pregnant, how, why me? “You can say something” Tasha said. Robbie just ran out of the room and ran to find Martha before she had a chance to talk to Jack and tell him the truth.

Next Time: Will Robbie stop Martha in time?

And what will Robbie do?

• 2 years later...

Archived