Home And Away on RTE

Guest alicepearlpilot

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind him but he just wears those tight clothes and is so fake it's unbelievable. You can tell that he's not even interested in what his guests are talking about...And he mocks Home And Away sometimes too. Did anyone ever notice him being sarcastic when he announces the show or when it's over and it cuts back to him???

Yes! Laura used to do it too... it's like they always introduce Neighbours and Home and Away in a very off-handed, disregarding manner. And I've noticed him being not interested in what the guests are saying.. he had the winking weatherman on a few weeks ago and you could just see that he was simply waiting to ask his next question.

ID is such ****. "Now I'm joined by someone almost as idiotic as myself to talk about something we think viewers are interested in but they aren't really".

RTE treats Home and Away pretty well, I think. I wouldn't mind an omnibus on a Sunday or something though, but I can't see that ever happening. Can't believe we're behind the UK now!!

Yes! Laura used to do it too... it's like they always introduce Neighbours and Home and Away in a very off-handed, disregarding manner. And I've noticed him being not interested in what the guests are saying.. he had the winking weatherman on a few weeks ago and you could just see that he was simply waiting to ask his next question.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL @ The Winking Weatherman Moe!!!

Aidan always used to say thing's like "Wow..Big drama in Home And Away", when the show finished, and you could tell he was mocking by the way he used to raise his eyebrow and make that stupid face.

Archived