2012 Episodes guide

Guest echobase

Just wondering why the episode guide for 2012 says theres only 185 episodes.

Also on other years like in 2000 the month of september theres only 11 episodes for the whole month when there should be at least 20 or so and other years it says there was only say 210 episodes when there should be at least 220 to 230 as home and away run all year long up till about the month of november each year.

It seems we are missing a few from September/October 2012 which accounts for that one. All other years are indeed complete though, the 210 episodes in 2008 are again due to Olympic coverage.

Excellent work Dan :)

I just noticed as well that there's no brief summary of episode 5639 and 5640. So here is the brief summaries I found on TV.Com.

Episode 5639 - Lisa looks for refuge with the Walkers after her husband attacks her. Marilyn and John sort out their issues. Gina asks John to move back home. Leah warns Liam not to work for Adam.

Episode 5640 - Lisa ends up agreeing to stay with the Walkers. Sasha reveals that she could be pregnant. Roo and Harvey work on their problems surrounding the wedding.

Ah I can see what's happened there, both were in our database but one of the boxes was left blank so they weren't appearing on the individual pages. I didn't do those ones so will gracefully shift the blame.... :whistling::P

Cheers for pointing it out, now fixed!

Ah I can see what's happened there, both were in our database but one of the boxes was left blank so they weren't appearing on the individual pages. I didn't do those ones so will gracefully shift the blame.... :whistling::P

Cheers for pointing it out, now fixed!

Yeah fair enough. It doesn't matter now, it's all fixed.

Archived