New flynn and old flynn in HAA

Guest smoothiehead

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the old Flynn, he was more surfer boy looking and the story line he played concerning the drop in centre was greatly suited to him, the new Flynn spends all day moaning and rubbing his eyes :rolleyes: man does he know how irritating that is :angry: He reacts to every single given situation angrily, sorry Sally deserves better

I liked the old Flynn, he was more surfer boy looking and the story line he played concerning the drop in centre was greatly suited to him, the new Flynn spends all day moaning and rubbing his eyes  :rolleyes: man does he know how irritating that is  :angry: He reacts to every single given situation angrily, sorry Sally deserves better

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i soooo agree, sorry but the old flynn was so much better, the new flynn is much more boring and the old flynn had much better chemistry with sally

I loved the old Flynn. He seemed so much more laid back, although that's obviously because of the different storylines aswell as the actors. Old Flynn was just so much more friendly, warm and approachable. Also, I much preferred Flynn the counsellor to Flynn the doctor.

the new Flynn spends all day moaning and rubbing his eyes  :rolleyes: man does he know how irritating that is 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I find that statement so funny, you would't believe it! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha ha ha It's soo true though, honestly watch him you will see :D

Archived