Brodie & Justine - can someone fill me in please?

Guest DaSilva

Can someone fill me in on a few things:

-Brodie - How did she come to be in Summer Bay & how'd she end up living with the Sutherlands?

-Justine - I vaguely remember her brother Aaron came before her.... but how'd she end up living with the Nash family?

-Who was Teagan? I keep getting her confused with Brodie...

Brodie turned up at the drop in centre as her mother used to beat her up. Shelley took her in and she ended up living with her and the Sutherlands.

Tiegan was the girl with the really bad temper who lived with Justine. She couldn't read when she first arrived in the show. She and Joey had a special relationship. I can't remember how she left.

Justine was fostered by Pippa (so was Tiegan). When Pippa left, she left Rebecca and Travis in charge of her home and foster children. When the Nashes lost their home in a fire, they also moved in with Rebecca and Travis (and Justine and Tiegan).

Brodie came to the newly opened drop-in centre in 2000 because she was being beaten up by "nasty Jan Hansen". Her brother JT came and beat "sweet little Hayley" and Shelley offered for Brodie to stay at the Sutherlands.

Justine was fostered originally by Pippa. When Pippa left, Bec and Travis took over the running of the caravan park and when they left on the tall ship, Natalie and Joel took over the running of the caravan park and other things associated with it. That included Justine.

Tiegan came to the bay in 1997 as another foster child of Pippa. She had a temper, and was unable to read. She went away for a while, before returning to Pippa in 1998 and then left soon after, maybe 1999, to join Pippa at Carrington Ranges. Someone however, that I'm not that familiar with, she falls into the slightly nothing period of Home and Away.

Archived