I met Kip Gambin today

Guest Furze-Forever

Wooowwwww! Well, first of all, I live in the West Midlands (England) and a local radio station were holding an event up my local town. Who should be there but Kip Gamblin?! :D:D . Initially I walked straight past the stage but I knew I knew who he was. I ran back and then realised he was doing an autography signing, so joined the queue where I had a perfect view of him, and then met him! :D:rolleyes: All I (and all the other mad people there) is that it was well worth standing in 2 degree temperatures (remember it's our Winter) to meet him. He is such a friendly, happy, polite and nice guy, andddd he's even fitter in real life!

What an amazing day! :D

Glad you enjoyed Kip's appearance it was packed everyone pushing, he was very popular. Hope you managed to get some good photos, and liked the signed colour A4 fancard.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow! You were there too? That's weird. Unfortunately my mum didn't have her camera with her so that was a bummer, I'd have loved a pic of him with me, but hey, I met him, what more should I want? lol, and yes, the signed fancard was very veryyyyyyy yummmyyyy! :P

Archived