New Fanfiction Idea

Guest girlsrulz44

It was 6:50 Clare was getting more and more nervous, sally and Irene would be here any moment. Dan had bee trying to get her to calm down, telling her that sally and Irene were on their side, but Clare was still convinced that they would blame her for everything that was happening but the second the two woman walked through the door they put her mind at ease, making sure that Clare know that never thought any of this was her fault.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first they all filled each other in on what was happening. Clare went first told them all about finding Amanda and peter in bed, about meeting Amanda a year later and all that she had said about peter, her and Ryan. Dan went next saying everything peter had said about not sleeping with Amanda and then finally sallies and Irene told them what Amanda had told Leah and peter (they had gotten it all from Leah earlier that day).

Apparently Amanda had said that she had caught Clare and Dan together 6 years ago and that Ali was Dan’s daughter (using how much Ali and Ryan looked alike to get across the point). When they said this Dan and Clare spoke up saying that they were cousins, that peter was Ali’s father and Dan added that no one could use how much two cousin’s look alike that all you had to do was look at Angie and Josie.

Mean while peter was at home thinking about something Amanda had said earlier that day about Clare and Dan. They had been at his house; she had come over to see how he was.

*fade to memory*

Amanda: I just can to see how you were but if you want I can go??????????

Peter: no that’s ok I was coming to see you later anyway; I wasn’t to ask you some thing?

Amanda: of course you can ask me anything

Peter: when you were talking about Clare and Dan being together, as a couple you said you saw them together!!!!!!!!!!

Acting calm if a little shocked thought inside; she was starting to get really nervous.

Amanda: yes what about it?

Peter: I need to know what you saw all of it!!!!

Amanda: what? Peter no please you really don’t want to now.

Peter: yes I do I need to make since of it???

Amanda spent the next 5 minutes trying to talk peter out of it acting like she was trying to spear peter the hurt of what she was about to say but really she was trying to come up with a story that he would believe.

Peter: Amanda I need to know, I disserve to know, she was my fiancée and he is my brother.

Amanda: are you sure? Hopping he would say yes

Peter: yes

Amanda: ok!!!!!!!! About 3 weeks before she left, the night before my 21st birthday, I came home earlier from work planning on surprising Dan. when I got home the whole house was in darkness except for the living room so I went there expecting to find Dan doing some work but instead I found………………….

She stopped here for dramatic effect but peter thought she was doing it to protect him, to spear him from the hurt and he started to think maybe he was wrong about Amanda; maybe she wasn’t as bad as he always thought she was.

Peter: Amanda please I need to know.

Amanda: ok ok the living room door was opened a little and I could hear voices coming from it and at first I thought it was the TV or radio but when I got closer I released it was Clare and Dan. They were talking about a baby and Clare said that Dan would be a great dad for their baby. They then started kissing and that was when I left I couldn’t stand seeing them together but the next day I confronted Dan and he admitted everything, he told me that they had been sleeping together for about 7 months, that they had gotten together on the night of Dan’s birthday party.

Archived