New Fanfiction Idea

Guest girlsrulz44

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When she said this peter got a strange look on his face and got up to leave so Amanda thought her plan was working and she decided that maybe it was time to start on plan B, getting peter for herself.

When peter got home something about what Amanda said did not sound right, he was almost sure that he was with Clare in the days that she was meant to be with Dan. At Dan’s party he and Clare had never left each others side the whole night as that was also the day they had got engaged. The second date he couldn’t be sure about as he couldn’t remember the exact date for the weekend that he had taken Clare way for the weekend and anyway Amanda hadn’t given him an exact date of when she had seen Dan and Clare together.

After awhile of thinking about it, it was starting to get to him so he decided to find out once and for all, so he phoned Amanda which went something like this.

Peter: hi Amanda it’s me again I’ve one more question to ask you?

Amanda: sure!!!!!!!

Peter: you don’t happen to remember the date of the day you found out about Clare and Dan does you?

Amanda: the date???? Why????

Peter: please Amanda I really need to now!!!!!!!!

Amanda: yes it was April the first!!!!

Peter: are you sure?

Amanda: yes because at first I thought it was some kind of April fools joke. Why do you want to now?

Peter: thanks Amanda you’ve been a big help. Not answering her question.

After he got of the phone he was even more sure than ever that Amanda was lying but he needed to know for sure so he went to the only person who could help him.

Archived