AWGIE Nominations

Guest sunshine girl

I did not see all of the episode here but I did really enjoy the one whin Leah thought Vinnie was maybe still alive. It is great that Home and Away will be nominated for these award, it is good to see it get credit where it be due!

What actually happened in the Neighbours ep? If I knew I might be able to understand Ryan's joke. :P

So these are awards for writing...I'd say the most well written were the KK and Noah's funeral eps. Can't really remember the Leah one...it's not the bear suit one is it? Personally, my favourite is KK, but if I was being objective (a rare occurance where anything KK is concerned!) I'd probably give it to the funeral ep. It was really amazing, not just the writing but the music, locations...just the whole thing worked brilliantly. One of the few occasions when I was impressed by Bec Cartwright's acting. And it did have some KK in it, so I'm not totally betraying my cause... :rolleyes:

What actually happened in the Neighbours ep? If I knew I might be able to understand Ryan's joke. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look at the name of the writer of that epsiode. Then you will get it. Unless you already did get it and are beinng funny too. :P

I liked the Noah episode the best.

• 1 month later...

Winners have been announced.

The 38th annual AWGIE Award winners were announced in Melbourne on Friday.

The AWGIES are the annual showbiz awards for the Australian Writers' Guild, and focus on writers for the stage, screen and radio - and not on directors, actors or producers - and are the highlight event for the guild each year.

In the TV serial category, Louise Crane-Bowes won for Home and Away, episode 3806.

Archived