Uk Episode dates

Guest george

I know there was a pinned thread on this at one point but I can't find it anymore, if it does still exist can someone point me in the direction of it, does anyone know when these eps occur on our screens?

- Ella takes over as Hayley

- Josie leaves for good

- Henry leaves

- Amanda arrives

- Dan & Leahs wedding

- Kit returns

Thanks

George

I think the ones that are coming up soon are Amanda's arrival (which obviously leads up to the wedding) and Josie's exit. Josie's leaving story has already begun, but I think it's quite a slow burner. We still have a good while before Ella takes over from Bec and Kit returns. Not sure about Henry but will we even notice when he's gone anyway?!

I know there was a pinned thread on this at one point but I can't find it anymore, if it does still exist can someone point me in the direction of it, does anyone know when these eps occur on our screens?

- Ella takes over as Hayley

- Josie leaves for good

- Henry leaves

- Amanda arrives

- DanĀ  & Leahs wedding

- Kit returns

Thanks

George

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like i said before i heard Ella take over as Hayley in Feb, but than we are becoming close to the end of the year and on the credits it has Ella as Hayley so maybe it near the end of the year- but when is Bec having her baby- that is when they will change over....

I think Josie leave for good in about a month time as morg is finding out what her serect is

Henry leave before hayley is changed to Ella

don't know when Amanda arrives

I don't think Dan and leah are getting married. but it must be Nov or Dec

I never knew that kit was coming back

Archived