Teddy Bears Picnic

Guest star_girl

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are a couple from today, Man I couldnt help but laugh at the pic of just me and Jason lol, Mitchell wanted Jase to pick him up, he had his arms up and all U can see it looks like mitch is grabbing Jason's . . . well yeah. :o<_<:D:P

Anyways the lil gate crasher in the Jason pic and Chris one is my brother lol (Not the baby lol)

Not the best pics lol but hey, Better than nothing, Just make me look bad. :lol:

1002.jpg

1003.jpg

1006.jpg

1004.jpg

Pauls ready made family, The lady who took the pic said that to paul and he said Michelle is there something your not telling me lol

1005.jpg

1007.jpg

1008.jpg

I could only dream of going to this event, Scotland tends to seperate me by a few miles & a couple of continents, lol. Whoever went, you are extremely lucky.

Has anyone got any pics of Mark Furze, Indiana Evans or Sharni Vinson at the event?

Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly, why does H&A have to be made so blimmin' far away? Why don't we have any good soaps made here? But no, we have River City.....

Lol, i'm not actually a fan of River City myself.

I wish more H & A actors would come to Britain, for events & stuff, it's not fair, the show hardly gets promoted here.

If i was to choose people from the cast to show round my part of Scotland, they'd be: Mark Furze, Sharni Vinson, Indiana Evans, Rhys Wakefield, Chris Hemsworth, Jason Smtih, Isabel Lucas, Jodi Gordon, Joel McIlroy, Kate Ritchie & Ada Nicodemou.

PLEASE let them come to Scotland to see me, lol. I wish.

Archived