Guest ste

If you had said "A show that regularly tops the national ratings on any given night" I would have agreed with you :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for proving my point. Again I state, I will have to be more precise and accurate in what I say for those who can't fill in the blanks for themselves. How dare you argue with me, peasant? Don't you know by now I always win? :evil:

And yes, I feel so ashamed for knowing nothing about Australian Rugby, being a Scottish guy who isn't into sports, maybe that's the missing link in my life. :rolleyes:

If you had said "A show that regularly tops the national ratings on any given night" I would have agreed with you :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for proving my point. Again I state, I will have to be more precise and accurate in what I say for those who can't fill in the blanks for themselves. How dare you argue with me, peasant? Don't you know by now I always win? :evil:

And yes, I feel so ashamed for knowing nothing about Australian Rugby, being a Scottish guy who isn't into sports, maybe that's the missing link in my life. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're not missing much.

Look at all the unpleasantness in this thread.

It's a disgrace.  I used to like coming here, now it's all just petty arguments between little boys.  You two should grow up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't tell me to grow up, I've been coming to this forum before you were out of nappies. It's people like you who have dragged the mood of this forum down from a civilised place of discussion to disrespectful and rude. If this was my forum I would have banned you ages ago for your insolence and would have seen to it that you never grace another Home and Away forum again, you rude, arrogant little man.

P.S. How are you today, hope you're well etc.

Teenie - We are slowly catching up to Australia year by year until we are only about a week behind them. This happened in 2000 when it was still on ITV and they solved the problem by dropping the number of episodes per week from 5 to 4 (dropping the Friday episode). This was only a temporary measure but Five ended up stealing the show from them anyway so then we got a whole year's gap again while we waited for it to return!

Don't tell me to grow up, I've been coming to this forum before you were out of nappies. It's people like you who have dragged the mood of this forum down from a civilised place of discussion to disrespectful and rude. If this was my forum I would have banned you ages ago for your insolence and would have seen to it that you never grace another Home and Away forum again, you rude, arrogant little man.

Oh right, so it was *me* who started a ridiculous argument with KrazyKarl over a ridiculously petty subject, all so a thread on this board could become all about you? Well, it wasn't me *this* time. Maturity has little to do with age, I can tell reading your simpering post that your psychological age is obviously quite low, and you're probably a momma's boy, so just how very many years you probably have over my vibrant youthful self has very little relevance. So I'll continue to grace Home and Away forums, spreading my unique version of brilliance, which will include outwitting all the pathetic posts you make in your lifetime (which sounds like it is half over already), which will obviously lead to a lot of work for me.

P S I'm fine thank you.

I'm not even going to bother trying to make this on topic. You catch my drift.

Actually I didn't start the arguement, nor did I feel the need to butt in on someone else's discussion. Not that I ever discuss anything with you anyway. Have you ever wondered why I never reply to any of your posts? Probably because they're about as hollow as an easter egg but unfortunately nowhere near as fullfilling. At least I can conduct a point of view without having to *highlight* all my words with silly little asteriks.

PS. Your drift is of no relevance to me. I may "catch your drift" if you ever say anything remotely interesting, but until then, all I have caught from you is boredom.

That whole post is exactly where I expected you to go. How predictable of you. Must be your age.

The silly little *asterisks* are for the less intelligent who have trouble reading things on the internet. I thought I'd be kind and help with your understanding, since you don't seem that developed, cognitively speaking.

By the way, I didn't butt into this discussion, I simply made an observation about Krazy Karl and you being involved in an unpleasant exchange on this forum, something I've been accused often, so I like to point out where it isn't me. From that point on, *you* *included* *me*. Have I "conduct(ed)" my "point of view" enough for you?

I never once wondered why you never reply to my posts. Must be that I don't care about what you have to say. I'm sure that surprises you, but not everyone thinks your knowitall ramblings are all that interesting.

At least I can conduct a point of view

What does that even mean? Coherent sentence making logical strong point not. Perhaps you should consider some kind of remedial English, since you also misspelt argument.

I misspelt "argument"? Oh my goodness, it's the end of the world as we know it. I should just admit defeat now that everything I've ever posted was wrong because I made a spelling mistake. (That was *sarcasm*, by the way).

I've often felt that when people are reduced to pointing out spelling/gramatical mistakes in an arguement as a last-ditch attempt to make them appear powerful over the opposition, it's both desperate, and laughably obvious. If you don't have anything relevant to fight back with, at least admit it. Or do the world a favour and shut up.

So what does pointing out the pointing out of spelling mistakes indicate? Since the spelling mistake was a *small* point in a post where I "conducted" a lot of points of view. Which you *ignored*.

You can't take *rebuttal* it *seems*. Don't *start* a debate with the *bigger* *smarter* *prettier* kids if you don't want to play. Do you have anything to say to the most recent points I made against you, or are you going to hide behind the the barrier of the coward, the "you pointed out a spelling mistake" defense? What a loser. BttB is *lucky* to have you. THAT was *sarcasm* you little old man.

Archived