Mark Furze AKA Eric Dalby

Guest Destiny

Mark Furze is fit and as there was no real topic about him (and moderators, I did search - because there was stuff about Dalby), I decided to create one so that Furze Forever and I could ramble on about him and not enter the wrath of the Powers That Be.

• 2 weeks later...

Despite my initial reservations, I am starting to really like him.....especially when he is being sweet, then he is absolutely lovely. He just melted my heart strings the other day in that scene when he appeared in the doorwa,y holding baby Pippa in his arms, whilst Flynn and Sally were making up. Too cute for words.

And Mark is a good actor too. And yes, rather handsome. Especially with his hair pushed down, likeit was when he was making friendly with Matilda, as opposed to the sort of back-comb stick up fringe he had going on before.

Oh, get me, going on about people's hair. I sound like a teeny-bopper. :lol:

I was most pleased today to find Ric topless, he has quite a nice body Couldnt get enough of the surfin action. He made Henry look even more of a runt than Robbie is! Lol!!!

I much prefer the rough edge look as opposed to the stupid fringe quiff also, at the risk of sounding like another teeny-bopper!

MARK FURZE ROCKS :D:dwhippeee, and in todays episode he was topless wooooooooooooohooooooooooooo and next week he gets naked

EVEN BETTER YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THEYVE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D  :rolleyes: 

p.s

GREAT TOPIC 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Steady on there, he's not quite naked -- there is the gnome! :blink: Let's just hope that Channel 5 don't decide that scene is too risque to show when we get to that ep. I think Mark Furze is a great actor too, especially with the stuff about his Dad. I don't mind how he has his hair, he's still lovely. :D "Whatever!"

Despite my initial reservations, I am starting to really like him.....especially when he is being sweet, then he is absolutely lovely. He just melted my heart strings the other day in that scene when he appeared in the doorwa,y holding baby Pippa in his arms, whilst Flynn and Sally were making up. Too cute for words.

And Mark is a good actor too. And yes, rather handsome.  Especially with his hair pushed down, likeit was when he was making friendly with Matilda, as opposed to the sort of back-comb stick up fringe he had going on before.

Oh, get me, going on about people's hair. I sound like a teeny-bopper. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you about that scene with him holding baby Pippa is his arms while watching Sally and Flynn make up. So sweet ^_^

He is, indeed, a very good actor. And seeing him in today's ep was rather nice as well :wink:

Mark Furze is cool. And I love Ric. I didnt like him when he was Dalby though. Mark Furze used to be in a show called Outriders when he was about 13 her played a computer nerd named Jake.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Very* different role. I wouldn't mind seeing that, being so very used Mark as Ric - a rather rough around the edges, hot-tempted, wild guy.

Archived