Isabel in the Funday times!!!

Guest The Cure

Um..... not that I read the Funday times or anything....but it caught my eye this week because Isabel, Jason and Chris were on the front cover, and there was a short interview with Isabel.

I have totally fporgoten what most of it said (can't have been too thrilling), but one thing I do recall was that Isabel said that when she gets bored on set, she has a skateboard she likes to "muck around on". :D

That was about it.....did anyone lese see it? Or am I the only avid Funday Times reader in the room?

Um..... not that I read the Funday times or anything....but it caught my eye this week because Isabel, Jason and Chris were on the front cover, and there was a short interview with Isabel.

I have totally fporgoten what most of it said (can't have been too thrilling), but one thing I do recall was that Isabel said that when she gets bored on set, she has a skateboard she likes to "muck around on".  :D

That was about it.....did anyone lese see it? Or am I the only avid Funday Times reader in the room?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nop am not Strong enough to carry the sunday times :lol: but i know someone around here as a copy thay could scan in :wink:

I can imagine Izzy muck around on a skateboard" :lol:

Ah okay..found it again. I don't have such things as scanners, so here are some highlights:

According to Isabel, getting the part of Tasha was "surreal", as it was her "first acting audition". (No kidding! :D )

She finds playing Tasha "challenging at times". (the mind boggles)

To combat boredom on set she does drawings and "abstract paintings" and uses "different colours and figures", and , here we go, "I also have a skateboard and I muck around on that too" (so what else does she "muck around" on? :lol: )

The food in the Beachside Diner is real , and the breakfast is "really good".

She thinks the coolest thing about her job is "having a creative outlet" and getting to go swiming after work each day.

She thinks the main difference betwen England and Australia is the "vibe"....and that the buildings are "old and beautiful". And people have ben "very freindly" to her on her visit (I'll bet!)

That's about it. There is also a silly fake-beachy picture of her and Chris and Jason with their arms round each other. Chris is holding an inflatable shark and Jason has a beach ball. It is all very "funday".

The Funday Times stil rules. And there is a trick to locating it. You just pick up the paper (if you can manage it) and shake it and it magically falls out! Although I do recall it being a virtually impossible task when I was a child. I spent whole Sunday mornings looking for the damn thing.

Ah okay..found it again.  I don't have such things as scanners, so here are some highlights:

According to Isabel, getting the part of Tasha was "surreal", as it was her "first acting audition". (No kidding! :D )

She finds playing Tasha "challenging at times".

To combat boredom on set she does drawings and "abstract paintings" and uses "different colours and figures", and , here we go, "I also have a skateboard and I muck around on that too" (so what else does she "muck around" on?  :lol: )

The food in the Beachside Diner is real , and the breakfast is "really good".

She thinks the coolest thing about her job is "having a creative outlet" and getting to go swiming after work each day.

She thinks the main difference betwen England and Australia is the "vibe"....and that the buildings are "old and beautiful".  And people have ben "very freindly" to her on her visit (I'll bet!)

That's about it. There is also a silly fake-beachy picture of her and Chris and Jason with their arms round each other. Chris is holding an inflatable shark and Jason has a beach ball. It is all very "funday".

The Funday Times stil rules. And there  is a trick to locating it. You just pick up the paper (if you can manage it) and shake it and it magically falls out!  Although I do recall it being a virtually impossible task when I was a child. I spent whole Sunday mornings looking for the damn thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool stuff :)

Ya i was very freindly to Izzy. and she was to me. we did have that sort of vibe going on with Each other. :rolleyes:

Archived